Mcslothin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2015
- Messages
- 42
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 31%
Hey everyone. I have an idea that is not one in a million, but locally I don't know anyone who does this. The idea is to approach small local businesses that do not currently have a website/logo set up, or a bad one, and offer them my services of setting up a website, getting them a logo made, and quality photographs to use on the website/instagram/personal use.
Is this worth spending my time on? I already have a domain set up that I think would be perfect for it, the name directly represents those who are dreamers and want something more in life. In a thread with a similar topic some one made a great point that those without a website that could benefit from one, will either never get one, or if they actually show interest will probably learn to do it themselves.
With that said my offer may be a little different since my packaging includes a graphic designer (logo), photography (I'm already a photographer so this will be cake), along with the website creation. I would label this all as "branding" them, or helping solidify their brand. What do you think?
Must or bust?
Is this worth spending my time on? I already have a domain set up that I think would be perfect for it, the name directly represents those who are dreamers and want something more in life. In a thread with a similar topic some one made a great point that those without a website that could benefit from one, will either never get one, or if they actually show interest will probably learn to do it themselves.
With that said my offer may be a little different since my packaging includes a graphic designer (logo), photography (I'm already a photographer so this will be cake), along with the website creation. I would label this all as "branding" them, or helping solidify their brand. What do you think?
Must or bust?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
