- Joined
- May 19, 2015
- Messages
- 366
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 86%
Things I got to do:
1) Get Specific Licenses/Certificates my product. Got one certified already
2) Register with Secretary of State/Do Business Tax Forms
3) Get government to inspect my facility
4) System/Facility partly set up
5) Get Business Credit Card
6) Set up bank account for business
7) Set up business account for avenues of selling (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
8) Finish Website (Can't finish until I have Paypal and set up payment options, which I can't do without a business, can't get business yet because not 100% approved yet for facility. Can't approve facility 100% because I need to purchase from manufacturer without business entity/business payment option. I'm lost.
So right now, all my costs to build up my facility have been on my personal bank/credit card. The reason being is that I have not registered with the secretary of state for my business. I have not registered because I want to get 100% approval on my system. No point in registering for business entity if I don't get the licenses/certificate. I am unable to sell without it. I need to buy products for my business, but most of the places only sell to businesses. I feel like I hit the point in dumping out funds where I need to separate business costs from my personal costs. To get the other part of the certificate I need to purchase from the manufacturer to finish off my facility (They require a business and credit card).
Everything is overlapping, what do I do first? I can't do this thing because I need to do this thing etc.
1) Get Specific Licenses/Certificates my product. Got one certified already
2) Register with Secretary of State/Do Business Tax Forms
3) Get government to inspect my facility
4) System/Facility partly set up
5) Get Business Credit Card
6) Set up bank account for business
7) Set up business account for avenues of selling (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
8) Finish Website (Can't finish until I have Paypal and set up payment options, which I can't do without a business, can't get business yet because not 100% approved yet for facility. Can't approve facility 100% because I need to purchase from manufacturer without business entity/business payment option. I'm lost.
So right now, all my costs to build up my facility have been on my personal bank/credit card. The reason being is that I have not registered with the secretary of state for my business. I have not registered because I want to get 100% approval on my system. No point in registering for business entity if I don't get the licenses/certificate. I am unable to sell without it. I need to buy products for my business, but most of the places only sell to businesses. I feel like I hit the point in dumping out funds where I need to separate business costs from my personal costs. To get the other part of the certificate I need to purchase from the manufacturer to finish off my facility (They require a business and credit card).
Everything is overlapping, what do I do first? I can't do this thing because I need to do this thing etc.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
