The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello :)

YeZi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 28, 2018
South Korea
I'm just a common student of South Korea, 19.
Before I read 'the Book', I think I must get a Master's degree...(even in Switzerland! the course demands nealy $250,000, and when added my bachelor's degree in Korea, I'm spending $350,000~ $400,000 to get a $30,000 salary!!! Though my job doesn't need such a high academic background.
It's not only waste of money but also TIME and EFFICIENCY.
Now, I found a way to learn my professional knowledge of the job much faster and could start working right away at 23 without a master's degree. Money saved from the choice, will make my future business stronger.

Finally, I don't know whether my writing contains grammatical errors or a dump vocabulary.(I'm not a native of English)But I hope the message was well understood. I am very lucky person to know this book and forum before entering university!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...