The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi my names Kody Young from Cornwall Ontario Canada.. was wondering.. am I able to post my blogs on this site? and if so whats the best way to go about it?
You can't post links until you've contributed for a while.

I'd advise you to take off your coat and stay a while anyway. This forum is a more valuable resource and networking opportunity than just somewhere to post links.

Check out the first link in my signature, and check out the books MJ wrote. Also check out the Gold threads.

Youngkody

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 10, 2017
Cornwall, Ontario
You can't post links until you've contributed for a while.

I'd advise you to take off your coat and stay a while anyway. This forum is a more valuable resource and networking opportunity than just somewhere to post links.

Check out the first link in my signature, and check out the books MJ wrote. Also check out the Gold threads.

Thanks Andy I appreciate the quick answer! I'll definitely do my best to stick around.. I'm kind of new to forums but if I was to stick to one Fast Lane would be the one, love the concept.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi my names Kody Young from Cornwall Ontario Canada.. was wondering.. am I able to post my blogs on this site? and if so whats the best way to go about it?

Welcome to the forum Kody! We generally frown on backlinking to blogs and random posts from strangers without intros. Stick around and contribute a bit and then suddenly the forum opens up to your talents.

Basically, no one here wants to be subjected to one-way communication --- here's the crap I'm selling and adios!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Youngkody

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 10, 2017
Cornwall, Ontario
Welcome to the forum Kody! We generally frown on backlinking to blogs and random posts from strangers without intros. Stick around and contribute a bit and then suddenly the forum opens up to your talents.

Basically, no one here wants to be subjected to one-way communication --- here's the crap I'm selling and adios!

I appreciate the honesty, thanks for clearing things up! I'll try my best to partcipate as frequent as possible

Youngkody

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 10, 2017
Cornwall, Ontario
Welcome @Youngkody! Have you read either of the books this forum revolves around?

If not, you can download the first couple chapters from the main page of the forum for free...

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

@OldFaithful No I haven't read the books yet, I'll definitely take the time to check em out though

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...