Hello,
I'm joining this forum to expand my pursuit of independent wealth. I am a tinker, dreamer, and free spirit. My background is in Computer Science and Software Engineering. I love my craft but after a few years in the industry I'm realizing this is crap job (albeit a high paying one). I make good money but have no time for the things I care about and no leverage to live life while I am young. I heard the words "independent wealth" a few years ago and became obsessed with achieving it. I have no business savvy and no clue how to turn ideas in my head into value for other people which yields profit to me. I hope this forum is a place I can grow and make progress on this journey.
P.S. I found this forum by reading TMF .
I'm joining this forum to expand my pursuit of independent wealth. I am a tinker, dreamer, and free spirit. My background is in Computer Science and Software Engineering. I love my craft but after a few years in the industry I'm realizing this is crap job (albeit a high paying one). I make good money but have no time for the things I care about and no leverage to live life while I am young. I heard the words "independent wealth" a few years ago and became obsessed with achieving it. I have no business savvy and no clue how to turn ideas in my head into value for other people which yields profit to me. I hope this forum is a place I can grow and make progress on this journey.
P.S. I found this forum by reading TMF .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
