The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello. Please suggest me an online side hustle I could pursue with my laptop. Thanks in advanced for suggestions.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Mike Stoian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Dec 24, 2019
1: Web Design
There's a whole section on Web Design as a hustle. You don't need to know how to code. You can start from Zero. There's even a course made by Fox (I think). I haven't gone through it but a bunch of people here have and they have some interesting stories / numbers to show.

2: Graphic design
Spend a few weeks learning to use photoshop / adobe illustrator or other products like those. It's not hard. I learnt basics of photoshop in like 2 days when I was in college. Then you can make logos / webpages / business cards / whatever the client needs.

3: Freelance writing
Don't know too much about this one but there's people doing this full time.

3: Video editing
Same with Graphic design. Choose 1 - 2 softwares, learn them a bit then look for clients who need your skills.

4: Youtube channel
You'll need a lot of different skills for this one:
-video editing,
-photoshop for thumbnails
-storytelling and the like
It can have a high upside but it's also hard to get the ball rolling.

5 :Some people would say day trading. I would advise against that. But do your own research and decide.
6 :Some would say dropshipping. This is a bit better than day trading. Do more research and get into it if you really know what you're doing and have a stellar product / plan. ( preferably with some modifications or your own product so others can't copy you in 3 days )

I'm sure there's more but these are off the top of my head.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I once posted a thread on what side hustles i can do to earn money if i have some coding skills. I don't have laptop those days, but now i had one.
What was mentioned in that other thread?

I think there’s a lot of “side-hustle” threads in here. Have you checked those?

Romeo_Jr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 13, 2020
Santa Cruz, Laguna, Philippines
1: Web Design
There's a whole section on Web Design as a hustle. You don't need to know how to code. You can start from Zero. There's even a course made by Fox (I think). I haven't gone through it but a bunch of people here have and they have some interesting stories / numbers to show.

Spend a few weeks learning to use photoshop / adobe illustrator or other products like those. It's not hard. I learnt basics of photoshop in like 2 days when I was in college. Then you can make logos / webpages / business cards / whatever the client needs.

3: Freelance writing
Don't know too much about this one but there's people doing this full time.

3: Video editing
Same with Graphic design. Choose 1 - 2 softwares, learn them a bit then look for clients who need your skills.

4: Youtube channel
You'll need a lot of different skills for this one:
-video editing,
-photoshop for thumbnails
-storytelling and the like
It can have a high upside but it's also hard to get the ball rolling.

5 :Some people would say day trading. I would advise against that. But do your own research and decide.
6 :Some would say dropshipping. This is a bit better than day trading. Do more research and get into it if you really know what you're doing and have a stellar product / plan. ( preferably with some modifications or your own product so others can't copy you in 3 days )

I'm sure there's more but these are off the top of my head.
Thanks bro.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You could even just use Canva or Snappa.

(Good list btw.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.