The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello. Please suggest me an online side hustle I could pursue with my laptop. Thanks in advanced for suggestions.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mike Stoian

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 24, 2019
1: Web Design
There's a whole section on Web Design as a hustle. You don't need to know how to code. You can start from Zero. There's even a course made by Fox (I think). I haven't gone through it but a bunch of people here have and they have some interesting stories / numbers to show.

2: Graphic design
Spend a few weeks learning to use photoshop / adobe illustrator or other products like those. It's not hard. I learnt basics of photoshop in like 2 days when I was in college. Then you can make logos / webpages / business cards / whatever the client needs.

3: Freelance writing
Don't know too much about this one but there's people doing this full time.

3: Video editing
Same with Graphic design. Choose 1 - 2 softwares, learn them a bit then look for clients who need your skills.

4: Youtube channel
You'll need a lot of different skills for this one:
-video editing,
-photoshop for thumbnails
-storytelling and the like
It can have a high upside but it's also hard to get the ball rolling.

5 :Some people would say day trading. I would advise against that. But do your own research and decide.
6 :Some would say dropshipping. This is a bit better than day trading. Do more research and get into it if you really know what you're doing and have a stellar product / plan. ( preferably with some modifications or your own product so others can't copy you in 3 days )

I'm sure there's more but these are off the top of my head.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I once posted a thread on what side hustles i can do to earn money if i have some coding skills. I don't have laptop those days, but now i had one.
What was mentioned in that other thread?

I think there’s a lot of “side-hustle” threads in here. Have you checked those?

Romeo_Jr

New Contributor
Aug 13, 2020
Santa Cruz, Laguna, Philippines
1: Web Design
There's a whole section on Web Design as a hustle. You don't need to know how to code. You can start from Zero. There's even a course made by Fox (I think). I haven't gone through it but a bunch of people here have and they have some interesting stories / numbers to show.

Spend a few weeks learning to use photoshop / adobe illustrator or other products like those. It's not hard. I learnt basics of photoshop in like 2 days when I was in college. Then you can make logos / webpages / business cards / whatever the client needs.

3: Freelance writing
Don't know too much about this one but there's people doing this full time.

3: Video editing
Same with Graphic design. Choose 1 - 2 softwares, learn them a bit then look for clients who need your skills.

4: Youtube channel
You'll need a lot of different skills for this one:
-video editing,
-photoshop for thumbnails
-storytelling and the like
It can have a high upside but it's also hard to get the ball rolling.

5 :Some people would say day trading. I would advise against that. But do your own research and decide.
6 :Some would say dropshipping. This is a bit better than day trading. Do more research and get into it if you really know what you're doing and have a stellar product / plan. ( preferably with some modifications or your own product so others can't copy you in 3 days )

I'm sure there's more but these are off the top of my head.
Thanks bro.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You could even just use Canva or Snappa.

(Good list btw.)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers