The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, national franchisor here

Kirklsimpson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Sep 22, 2019
Joined after reading a few threads and hoping to enjoy reading and contributing as time passes. I have scaled a franchise system from the garage to a national business -7mil in 5 years (long years lol) and am only now starting to understand the basics in business. My biggest gap has always been networking and that is my focus for the next chapter... get better at that. So here I am and I hope to get to know you all soon. Cheers Kirk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to the forum Kirk!

Sounds like an amazing achievement :)

Looking forward to colaborate.

Best

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome Kirk. I was pleased to read your post. Congratulations on what you have achieved so far. I know from experience that at least until you gain momentum from your first couple of franchise sales it can be very hard work.

As I say in my franchising book, Franchising is not for the fainthearted. Your story could provide impetus for others who have a great little business and want to make it grow.

It also took me a few years to build my franchise empire into a worldwide business, but when I was compelled to sell it due to urgent heart surgery at least a substantial legacy reward was there.

Do you have any plans to expand your network further, or do you think enough is enough?

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...