The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello, national franchisor here

Kirklsimpson

New Contributor
Sep 22, 2019
Joined after reading a few threads and hoping to enjoy reading and contributing as time passes. I have scaled a franchise system from the garage to a national business -7mil in 5 years (long years lol) and am only now starting to understand the basics in business. My biggest gap has always been networking and that is my focus for the next chapter... get better at that. So here I am and I hope to get to know you all soon. Cheers Kirk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to the forum Kirk!

Sounds like an amazing achievement :)

Looking forward to colaborate.

Best

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome Kirk. I was pleased to read your post. Congratulations on what you have achieved so far. I know from experience that at least until you gain momentum from your first couple of franchise sales it can be very hard work.

As I say in my franchising book, Franchising is not for the fainthearted. Your story could provide impetus for others who have a great little business and want to make it grow.

It also took me a few years to build my franchise empire into a worldwide business, but when I was compelled to sell it due to urgent heart surgery at least a substantial legacy reward was there.

Do you have any plans to expand your network further, or do you think enough is enough?

Walter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Damn this is impressive. You got a huge amount of students on there and great reviews. Great work Lex.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom