The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm new here

Olumide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Hello, I'm Olumide from Nigeria and I currently work as a software developer. I'm looking to build a business that meets a need in my community over here, still gathering my requirements though. A friend of mine recommended Fastlane millionaire (the book) to me and I'm currently reading up. I've been amazed as to how true all that's written in the book remains relevant to how the real world currently is. I'm looking to meet new friends on here who probably we could gear ourselves in the Fastlane journey and achieve the goal of being a millionaire and changing our world, the Fastlane way.
Please feel free to say hello to me, It would mean a lot to me. Cheers!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olumide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Many thanks for your response MakeItHappen. Will definitely check out "Unscripted " when I'm done with "The Millionaire Fastlane ", thanks for the recommendation.

As to having many options for entering the Fastlane as a software developer, I think the one that seems like a no-brainer is building a system that solves a problem/need that people have. I would be interested in knowing of other options you might know of too.

Thanks

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
As to having many options for entering the Fastlane as a software developer, I think the one that seems like a no-brainer is building a system that solves a problem/need that people have.
Exactly!
And as a software developer there are a lot of problems that you can solve.
Think about it this way. A hairdresser can only solve hair-related problems. A dentist can only solve teeth-related problems.
But as a software developer you can literally solve problems in pretty much every industry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olumide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
That's really a great way to look at it. Thanks for the insight. I guess what's left on my part is to really drill down and know what problem needs solving because there's also a case for solving unimportant problems

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Hi Olumide,

Welcome to the forums !
If you can do it, order a copy of Unscripted too.

It's life changing.

Don't wait too long to act on your ideas:
upload_2019-5-1_13-23-50.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!