Hi all,
I am a newbie from the UK. For 19 years I worked for myself in the IT industry and enjoyed the finances that went with it but due to various reasons I decided to give up my long days and work for an employer to benefit from holiday pay, sick pay, shares, 9 to 5 etc of which you don't get being self employed.
Nearly two years in, I have realised working for someone else is certainly not for me and there has to be a better way of life for me and my family. I have always wanted to do something else and the "Passive Income" model is what I will be spending most of my time investigating so I can set up my businesses and spend more time with my family.
I hope to learn a lot from members of the Fastlane Forum and look forward to chatting with you soon.
Good luck all.
I am a newbie from the UK. For 19 years I worked for myself in the IT industry and enjoyed the finances that went with it but due to various reasons I decided to give up my long days and work for an employer to benefit from holiday pay, sick pay, shares, 9 to 5 etc of which you don't get being self employed.
Nearly two years in, I have realised working for someone else is certainly not for me and there has to be a better way of life for me and my family. I have always wanted to do something else and the "Passive Income" model is what I will be spending most of my time investigating so I can set up my businesses and spend more time with my family.
I hope to learn a lot from members of the Fastlane Forum and look forward to chatting with you soon.
Good luck all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
