Good evening ladies and gents, my name is Tom. I first stumbled upon this site through a random Google search regarding flipping items on Craigslist. I was intrigued by the sheer ingenuity some of the members here exuded in said topic, and was curious as to where this "spark", so to speak, came from. Since then, I purchased the MF, and have been on a COMPLETELY different path since. It really has become a way of life, after reading just a few pages.
Upon completing the book, my path was quite clear, and what I needed to do was get back on the web. I was building small, niche websites at the age of 12. I am very familiar with the Adobe suite, and just all-round technically savvy. I immediately took a refresher on HTML and CSS to get familiar with the syntax and functions once again, along with learning the new standards(a LOT has changed in 10 years). SEO has been my staple since the start of my research, reason being; what's the point in having an EXCELLENT website, that potentially sells EXCELLENT products, or EXCELLENT services, yet is completely INVISIBLE to those looking for it? It can also be used for immediate cash-flow, in a multitude ways.
The book has just changed my perception, and allowed me to hone in on what I really need to do with my life. This is coming from a guy with a background working in the blue collar construction industry for the past 4 years. No more being dependent upon contractors trying to find work or inclement weather. No more living paycheck to paycheck. Change is on the horizon and it's within sight.
I would just like to thank you Mr. DeMarco for writing this book, it's a real game changer.
Upon completing the book, my path was quite clear, and what I needed to do was get back on the web. I was building small, niche websites at the age of 12. I am very familiar with the Adobe suite, and just all-round technically savvy. I immediately took a refresher on HTML and CSS to get familiar with the syntax and functions once again, along with learning the new standards(a LOT has changed in 10 years). SEO has been my staple since the start of my research, reason being; what's the point in having an EXCELLENT website, that potentially sells EXCELLENT products, or EXCELLENT services, yet is completely INVISIBLE to those looking for it? It can also be used for immediate cash-flow, in a multitude ways.
The book has just changed my perception, and allowed me to hone in on what I really need to do with my life. This is coming from a guy with a background working in the blue collar construction industry for the past 4 years. No more being dependent upon contractors trying to find work or inclement weather. No more living paycheck to paycheck. Change is on the horizon and it's within sight.
I would just like to thank you Mr. DeMarco for writing this book, it's a real game changer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
