The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Raleigh, NC

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Good evening ladies and gents, my name is Tom. I first stumbled upon this site through a random Google search regarding flipping items on Craigslist. I was intrigued by the sheer ingenuity some of the members here exuded in said topic, and was curious as to where this "spark", so to speak, came from. Since then, I purchased the MF, and have been on a COMPLETELY different path since. It really has become a way of life, after reading just a few pages.

Upon completing the book, my path was quite clear, and what I needed to do was get back on the web. I was building small, niche websites at the age of 12. I am very familiar with the Adobe suite, and just all-round technically savvy. I immediately took a refresher on HTML and CSS to get familiar with the syntax and functions once again, along with learning the new standards(a LOT has changed in 10 years). SEO has been my staple since the start of my research, reason being; what's the point in having an EXCELLENT website, that potentially sells EXCELLENT products, or EXCELLENT services, yet is completely INVISIBLE to those looking for it? It can also be used for immediate cash-flow, in a multitude ways.

The book has just changed my perception, and allowed me to hone in on what I really need to do with my life. This is coming from a guy with a background working in the blue collar construction industry for the past 4 years. No more being dependent upon contractors trying to find work or inclement weather. No more living paycheck to paycheck. Change is on the horizon and it's within sight.

I would just like to thank you Mr. DeMarco for writing this book, it's a real game changer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...