The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Greece

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
Hi everyone,

I am new here and hope to learn many things. I already like to be a part of the forum.

My first online business attempt was four years ago. I joined an affiliate marketing platform/course that suggested to start a blog, write reviews, and promote their products. I did not have any experience or knowledge of internet marketing, so I followed their suggestions. My work ethic and execution were not great, but their strategy was bad anyway.

I earned some money that was not enough based on the hours that I had put. Then, I changed the strategy of my blog and decided to give a try on freelance writing at the same time. It took only a few months to start earning more money as a freelancer, and this is my main source of income. I am still a beginner based on my results and must improve them.

After reading Unscripted , I loved the idea of productocracy. I must find ways to add more value to my projects. My next steps are to find more clients and publish more posts for the blog, but any ideas will be welcome.

Thanks for TMF , Unscripted , and this amazing forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
When you need an idea, what to do, trade olive oil.
I didn’t do it due to the regulations here in Germany. But maybe from Greece, its easier.

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
What's your blog about?
I started with reviews on different survey sites, affiliate programs, and GPT sites. It was a suggestion from a program and had a lot of competition. I try to add more topics these days and feel a little tired of writing reviews. I have considered quitting it and focus on freelancing many times.

Last edited:

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
When you need an idea, what to do, trade olive oil.
I didn’t do it due to the regulations here in Germany. But maybe from Greece, its easier.
Thanks for the suggestion! We make olive oil in our family. My parents have some trees and work on that on the side. They have different full-time jobs. I don't know how much does it cost to export it and what it takes.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thanks for the suggestion! We make olive oil in our family. My parents have some trees and work on that on the side. They have different full-time jobs. I don't know how much does it cost to export it and what it takes.
You can either make oil and sell it in Europe or you can trade oil.

In first you can earn a money, in second you can scale and earn muuch money.

Read the books?

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
You can either make oil and sell it in Europe or you can trade oil.

In first you can earn a money, in second you can scale and earn muuch money.

Read the books?
Yes, I have read the books. I will consider it as a business model. I have heard for some people that tried to sell olive oil in Europe but most of them stopped it after a while.

Onassis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am new here and hope to learn many things. I already like to be a part of the forum.

My first online business attempt was four years ago. I joined an affiliate marketing platform/course that suggested to start a blog, write reviews, and promote their products. I did not have any experience or knowledge of internet marketing, so I followed their suggestions. My work ethic and execution were not great, but their strategy was bad anyway.

I earned some money that was not enough based on the hours that I had put. Then, I changed the strategy of my blog and decided to give a try on freelance writing at the same time. It took only a few months to start earning more money as a freelancer, and this is my main source of income. I am still a beginner based on my results and must improve them.

After reading Unscripted , I loved the idea of productocracy. I must find ways to add more value to my projects. My next steps are to find more clients and publish more posts for the blog, but any ideas will be welcome.

Thanks for TMF , Unscripted , and this amazing forum.

Hello, I am from Greece as well. No living there know though (Grew up in Greece)

Welcome to the forum!

I started on a similar path to you in content marketing. I believe a blog or any other form of content creation is a tool to drive traffic to a product or service you provide rather than being the business all by itself.

I have started a blog recently with the end goal to build a membership learning platform in my niche. And so far doing pretty well and getting organic traffic that I can then leverage later to actually get customers. Always following the CENTS framework of course.

Are you thinking of starting an agency or go down the blog route?

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
Are you thinking of starting an agency or go down the blog route?
Hello!

I earn more money from freelancing. But my blog makes some money with AdSense and affiliate offers. My clients are my first priority. When I have free time or not enough orders, I blog. If I had to choose one of them, I would start an agency.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...