The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Germany!:)

David Theil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 7, 2018
Hi, my name is David, 23 years old from germany.
Two years ago I took the red pill, after a one hard year of depression. It started with meeting girls on the street and in nightclubs, hitting the gym almost every day and reading books about personal development. From the first time I treated time valuabel and realized how good life can be and that I can accomplish everthing if I work hard enough for it.
Currently I make an education as a physiotharpist, which I will finish in one year. I really looking forward to it, cause I had moments where I want to quit and take my own way, but because I didn´t build a side buisness and of fear of disappointing my parents again, cause I already quit an other education, I stayed with it. Over the last two years my mindset changed completly, from a guy who likes freedom, but has no clue about life, to someone, who knows that he can accomplish almost everthing in life and that the scripted world is no option anymore.
Until now I didn`t start any buisness. I tried some kind of buisnesses, but all hadn´t the commandment of control and the possibilities I was looking for. My dream is to create something on my own, or with my brother. I want to impact millions, change the world and leave a lagecy that is what motivates me even if I am far from it. I really do believe I can do it, that I can reach freedom and a big impact in the world and I think, I would betray myself if I dont try it until I reach it.
My plan is to take action online, to learn new skills in online marketing, building websites, so one and so forth, cause I am a absolute newbie in that. Also I might have an startup idea related to physiotherapy. But my dream is, to build some sustainable nature system for the society with my brother, who is currently in australia, learning permaculture from one of the best.
I am still not very satisfied, with my process till now. I know I could do much more, focus more on action and the things that bring me further and avoid distraction from instant gratification, therefore I am really happy to be part now of this great forum with this great inspiring people. I am looking forward to conact with you, to learn from you and to add value to this great community, too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.