• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

INTRO Hello from Germany!:)

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by David Theil, Aug 10, 2018.

1. David Theil

David Theil New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $28
    Hi, my name is David, 23 years old from germany.
    Two years ago I took the red pill, after a one hard year of depression. It started with meeting girls on the street and in nightclubs, hitting the gym almost every day and reading books about personal development. From the first time I treated time valuabel and realized how good life can be and that I can accomplish everthing if I work hard enough for it.
    Currently I make an education as a physiotharpist, which I will finish in one year. I really looking forward to it, cause I had moments where I want to quit and take my own way, but because I didn´t build a side buisness and of fear of disappointing my parents again, cause I already quit an other education, I stayed with it. Over the last two years my mindset changed completly, from a guy who likes freedom, but has no clue about life, to someone, who knows that he can accomplish almost everthing in life and that the scripted world is no option anymore.
    Until now I didn`t start any buisness. I tried some kind of buisnesses, but all hadn´t the commandment of control and the possibilities I was looking for. My dream is to create something on my own, or with my brother. I want to impact millions, change the world and leave a lagecy that is what motivates me even if I am far from it. I really do believe I can do it, that I can reach freedom and a big impact in the world and I think, I would betray myself if I dont try it until I reach it.
    My plan is to take action online, to learn new skills in online marketing, building websites, so one and so forth, cause I am a absolute newbie in that. Also I might have an startup idea related to physiotherapy. But my dream is, to build some sustainable nature system for the society with my brother, who is currently in australia, learning permaculture from one of the best.
    I am still not very satisfied, with my process till now. I know I could do much more, focus more on action and the things that bring me further and avoid distraction from instant gratification, therefore I am really happy to be part now of this great forum with this great inspiring people. I am looking forward to conact with you, to learn from you and to add value to this great community, too.

UrbanLegend and jon.a like this.
  2. UrbanLegend

UrbanLegend Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $967
    Hi David,

welcome to the forum!
    I am also from germany (munich).
    Great to see more and more people from germany here.

Best regards
    Marco

Danny Sullivan and David Theil like this.
  3. David Theil

Rep Bank:
    $28
    Hi Marco,
    nice to meet you! I am from Hannover. Awesome to meet people here from germany too.

Best regards
    David

UrbanLegend and Danny Sullivan like this.
  4. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,158
    Ah, the germans are coming in.

Greetings from within the Ruhrpott.

UrbanLegend and David Theil like this.
  5. David Theil

Rep Bank:
    $28
    Thanks Danny:)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.