What's new

Hello from Germany!:)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

David Theil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 83%
Hi, my name is David, 23 years old from germany.
Two years ago I took the red pill, after a one hard year of depression. It started with meeting girls on the street and in nightclubs, hitting the gym almost every day and reading books about personal development. From the first time I treated time valuabel and realized how good life can be and that I can accomplish everthing if I work hard enough for it.
Currently I make an education as a physiotharpist, which I will finish in one year. I really looking forward to it, cause I had moments where I want to quit and take my own way, but because I didn´t build a side buisness and of fear of disappointing my parents again, cause I already quit an other education, I stayed with it. Over the last two years my mindset changed completly, from a guy who likes freedom, but has no clue about life, to someone, who knows that he can accomplish almost everthing in life and that the scripted world is no option anymore.
Until now I didn`t start any buisness. I tried some kind of buisnesses, but all hadn´t the commandment of control and the possibilities I was looking for. My dream is to create something on my own, or with my brother. I want to impact millions, change the world and leave a lagecy that is what motivates me even if I am far from it. I really do believe I can do it, that I can reach freedom and a big impact in the world and I think, I would betray myself if I dont try it until I reach it.
My plan is to take action online, to learn new skills in online marketing, building websites, so one and so forth, cause I am a absolute newbie in that. Also I might have an startup idea related to physiotherapy. But my dream is, to build some sustainable nature system for the society with my brother, who is currently in australia, learning permaculture from one of the best.
I am still not very satisfied, with my process till now. I know I could do much more, focus more on action and the things that bring me further and avoid distraction from instant gratification, therefore I am really happy to be part now of this great forum with this great inspiring people. I am looking forward to conact with you, to learn from you and to add value to this great community, too.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom