What's new

Hello from California & Input on My Small Business Would Be Appreciated!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

crazee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
2
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$225
User Power: 200%
Hi everyone! I'm Zee, currently based in sunny California.

A little about me — I’m an immigrant who has worked relentlessly to build a life in the U.S. and land a role at a top tech company. After years of navigating the system and beating the odds, I finally received my green card last year. That moment felt like true freedom, and now, I’m ready to pursue my American dream by taking the leap into the Fastlane and achieving my financial freedom!

I recently finished MJ’s book The Millionaire Fastlane, and wow—his philosophy on business and wealth-building resonated with me deeply. Reading it felt like reconnecting with an old friend who just gets it. So, finding this community of like-minded entrepreneurs is truly exciting!

On the business side, I started a small but profitable online sunglasses brand a few years ago as a side hustle. However, due to my demanding job, I couldn’t give it my full attention. Now, I’m quitting my job, going all in, and focusing on scaling and growing fast. I feel excited and nervous at the same time—but I know this is the right path for me.

I’d love your input! When it comes to buying sunglasses online, what’s been your experience? Any frustrations, unmet needs, or dream features you wish existed? Or do you have any recommendations on tools / websites for gathering customer insights?

Your insights will be invaluable as I work on the next generation of sunglasses for a healthy, moving and chic lifestyle. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this community!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjisi nohjv ci e podji gus taphmettit xusp ev pohjv dmact. Csuli 2 ug vjin xjomi csiel fepdoph.
 
Opvisitvoph! O fofp'v lpux xiesoph taphmettit ev pohjv dmact ot e vjoph pux - vjepl zua gus zuas qistqidvowi! Gap taphmettit esi fig e duum podji devihusz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom