The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone! Do you have a toaster?

manth0ny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
May 27, 2020
Fort Erie
Hello! Very happy to be here and surprised with myself that it took me so long to log on to the Fastlane Forum. I picked up Millionaire Fastlane last year and consumed it rather quickly and just finished Unscripted a few months back. Life changing books...well I'm trying to make them life changing.

A little about me: I worked in the Restaurant industry for close to 20 years, mainly in a managerial capacity. I'm still uncertain what happened but I was struck with some type of vertigo that the doctors unfortunately could not diagnose. I lost my job, couldn't collect insurance and 3 years of my life were basically lost. I've been picking up the pieces since and if I learned one thing from those dark years it's that I need to make bank in case this ever happens again. In my downtime I came up with a few ideas of my own that I thought could possibly gain traction in the marketplace and MJ's books set those thoughts on fire!

Back to my intro line, I am looking for used conveyor toasters (the kind you find in restaurant kitchens to take apart and frankenstein with other appliance parts - I'm not an electrician and definitely not an engineer so I may need quite a few to tinker with) so if you have a source and don't mind sharing I'd love to hear about it!

I sincerely hope you all achieve your Unscripted lives and thanks for having me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Try to find a restaurant liquidator in your area. If there's an auction house that does this, you can just bid on them. If the toasters don't make it into the auction, speak to the staff, tell them what you are looking for, and maybe they can point you in the right direction...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...