• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Hello all from Maryland!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by PorscheDude, Nov 5, 2007.

1. PorscheDude

PorscheDude New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $118
    I am a 22 year old entrepreneur who is very serious about starting a used car dealership. Im not your typical 22 year old however, I was a top notch student at the school of engineering at the University of Michigan, when I recently just made an ill-advised decision to drop out and pursue a business. I plan on finishing my degree one day (more for social reasons that anything else), but right now starting my own company will be much more satisfying and rewarding.

I am very blessed to have well off parents who fully supported my decisions. Since I was not completely dedicaded to school, I decided I would save my parents some money and began discussing my business idea with my dad.

Now Im in the planning and research phase of my startup. I hope to gain much incite about the habits and methodology of all the rich self made people on this site. I am a firm believer that if you act the part, you will begin to become the who you want to be.

I know with hard work and persistance anything is possible!

Karl J.

(some of you might know me from lambopower :smxB:)

GBGallardo likes this.
  2. GBGallardo

GBGallardo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $40
    I am 47 years old and have been in the car business for a long time.

I started my own dealership at age 31 and since then have been VERY successful.

We sell on average about 60-70 cars a month. Used to do well over 100 but when 9/11 hit, things went down.

We sell your average Dodge, Ford, Chevy, and other general makes. And ofcourse you have to have a few hot rides too!

I drive a Cadillac CTS-V currently. My wife drives an 06 Range Rover HSE. My son (16) drives a Mitsubishi EVO 8. Our exotic ride is a Gallardo coupe. Next will be a Bentley Continental GT :thumbsup: I am really liking those lately, and most practical in PA

My son also works for me, he runs our eBay / AutoTrader unit. He does a heck of a job selling cars online...just this week he sold a Cadillac to Arizona...350z to San Diego...and another EVO to Columbus, OH. Check out his current auctions on eBay here:
    http://www.carad.com/showroom/showroom.cfm?user_number=9775549&sc=0&mode=0

He also runs two websites that generate money from Google Adsense. He is on the right path with everything...

That's just a little bit about me

If you ever need help with anything PM me.

3. LightHouse

LightHouse Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,068
    Whats up Karl,Met you on Mark R's lotus Run

4. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $188
    Welcome! My brother is also 22 and attends the UMich School of Engineering. He'll be graduating this spring.

Congrats on having the right mindset. It takes guts to drop out of such a prestigious school without anything firmly in place, but if you work at it and stay focused, you will be successful.

Glad to have ya aboard!

5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $386,878
    Admin Post
    Welcome to the Fastlane!:fastlane:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.