Rj20708
New Contributor
Hi there Fastlaners, I've recently stumbled on this forum around 6am about a week ago and I must say that I've been reading many posts since then.Today I decided to register and join a community of winners and like minded individuals like me. A little about myself I am a 26 year old Intake Specialist for a small company who is feeling pressured by today's society to find my purpose in life and I like to refer to this as my quarter life crisis. Every since I could remember I have always enjoyed selling things and working for myself. Motivated by making more money outside work many days a week I've decided that I will take control and make my dream into reality.Upon joining this forum I will be active and motivated to get my ideas fulfilled while learning from many experienced Fastlaners.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
