The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All from NYC

FreedomVibes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 1, 2016
New York City
Hi Everyone,

So excited to be a part of the forums. A brief introduction - I am 24 years old, grew up in New York City, and currently working to build the life I want to live. I graduated college 2 years ago, and was lucky enough to land a well paying and fairly stress less job in financial services that allows me the time to work on my own side hustles after work. I knew since day 1 that I would not be happy at a desk the rest of my life. I began to learn about real estate investing (mainly SFH and multi-family rentals) after meeting people living the type of life I wanted, who were able to because they owned rental properties. 6 months later, I was lucky enough to have purchased my first rental. Getting that first rental check was sure addicting.

Shortly after, I found MJ's book, and heard all the rave reviews and had to read it. My mind was blown. Everything I knew or thought I knew was the way to success/wealth was completely flipped upside down. I knew that my day job wouldn't make me rich, but I didn't realize how far I was from the "right" path. All of this was extra surprising since I was thought by my parents (I am the first generation born in America) who came from much less than I was presented, that a steady job and good education was the way to a comfortable life. I am grateful for all the opportunities I have been presented, and realize that what may have worked for them, may not the the right path for me.

Aside from real estate, I've been working on building an EComm business. Its been going well, but I still have a long way to go. I'm very excited to be a part of these forums to learn from and share with all of you.

The short term goal for the next 2 years is to replace my primary income from my job with rental income and income from my Ecomm ventures. Once that happens, I would love to take up a mobile lifestyle and buy a van and outfit it so I could live in it and visit every national park in this country and in Canada.

What were your goals (non monetary) you were all working towards when you first started your journey, and how have they changed over time?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...