The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having massive struggles finding the way to becoming rich

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
When you understand that it's about bringing value to the customer, it's easy to know which idea to pursue. Read the book.

#imPassionateAboutThisIceCream

So much THIS.

Struggling with thousands of ideas as a Wantrepreneur, the day it hit me which idea(s) were somewhat valid, was when I started to focus on how I could create value for OTHER people. That just made it crystal clear like a holy light from above and here I also am pursuing my idea.

I can only recommend changing your mindset to seeing how you can provide value to others instead of thinking about, how you can make millions of dollars, while trying to do the math on the expenses of your Ferrari, Lambo and 6 car garage house by the beach.

scott.legendre

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
235%
Aug 5, 2013
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

You sound exactly like me at 18.

Actually, if I'm honest, you sound exactly like me at 21, 22, 23... you get the story.

I was fixated on finding the thing that would make me all the money and a success. I had a print business, a design agency, I ran a personalised gift service, I had a clothing line... and don't get me wrong I did okay at them.. but in terms of becoming anywhere near a millionaire.

Complete and utter failure.

The reason why? Because I went into all of those with one thing in mind - wanting to get rich. Wanting to be successful. Wanting to get all the glory. I wanted to play at being an entrepreneur (I know this because every time a client/customer asked me to do something I was really pissed off by it..) If it felt too much like hard work then I'd decide I'd convince myself that I just wasn't passionate about the industry and I'd give up on it and move onto the next shiny thing.

And the cycle continued. Again and again.

Until my playing at being the future millionaire swallowed up all my savings and left me with sleeping on my parent's floor and wallowing in self pity for months on end telling myself "I'm lazy... I'm just not good enough for this. I'm... I'm..."

I.

I.

I

Truth is that was all a load of bullshit. What I was had nothing to do with how successful I would be. What I was passionate about didn't mean anything and all lead to a road with one end destination - FAILURE.

Success comes from stopping looking internally. It's focusing externally. It's looking at what people need. It's looking at what solution you can provide.

These days my work is essentially making people and the media care about what my clients are doing online. I spend 80% of my time deep in spreadsheets and analytic data. The 18 year old me would be rolling their eyes and telling me they'd never do that because it's SOOOOO dull. Well, 18 year old me... let me tell you something - Yes, some days it's is a dull as dishwater and yes there are days I want to pack it all in, but here's the difference.

This actually gets me clients. This pays my bills and this leads to VERY happy clients and ones that I love working with because I make a positive difference to people.

My advice to you - you've obviously got the entrepreneurial bug or you wouldn't be here. Stop looking for the next quick fix or trending way to make money and go back to basics. Talk to friends and family. Talk to people at work. Find out their problems and then work on building the solution... and forget the need to be passionate about it - that will keep you tripping up all day long.

Get rid of the I I I and find out how to help someone else.

That's your step by step process

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    73.5 KB · Views: 50

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Who the heck let @Tanisha back in?

But seriously @LiveEntrepreneur you have gotten some good advice here. In fact, more than one member with the red "Legendary Contributor" tag has given you great advice. These are people that know what they are talking about. You came to a forum dedicated to entrepreneurship, where the concepts discussed revolve around two books and you don't want to read them? I'm genuinely curious what you are hoping to gain from being here.

LOL! Maybe a relative of Tanisha? You'll notice Tanisha from a mile away with her 3rd grade grammar.

OP, I think the best bet is the lottery in your case. You want it all, but don't want to grind and work for it. That's not the way entrepreneurship works.

P.S, the closest thing to a step by step guide are MJs books and the GOLD threads on the forum.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I suggest that you forget about the money. Think instead about doing something - anything. You must make a decision, and that is something that only you can do. Get started.

Fail once? - Start again. Fail again? - Start again. If you think you can do it - you can do it.

My own start in business was a matter of necessity. Although born and raised poor, becoming a millionaire was not my motivation. There were two motivating factors:
1. Necessity.
2. Desire to succeed at whatever I did.

If you think it's all too hard, you might find this interesting:
Featured User Walter Hay, Imp/Export Extraordinaire (Vandalay Industries)
upload_2017-8-19_7-37-14.png
Walter

Last edited:

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Hello everyone I have had this problem for over a year now. Especially the last few months my spirit feels dead almost on the verge of giving up, I want to become a millionaire before I am 30 or at least financially free so I don't have to work anymore. There are only a few things I want in life, my favorite car which with these modifications I want will cost around 130k I estimate at the absolute max. I want a few investment properties for passive income, and my own house. My life style would be very simple, I would be sitting at home all day doing stuff similar to what I do now but not have all these struggles. But here is the hard part and for the last 2 years almost 3 I feel like I have been wasting my life away. So I been trying to achieve this goal ever since I was 18 almost 21 now. And I have tried a few different things, coding, certain types of investing, lately been trying some new things and those I think I will not pursue. And nothing is working I constantly face these challenges where something gets too hard and I burn out very quickly and give up, but I am not passionate about those stuff either. This is coding I am talking about for example, I have decided recently to quit it as its not for me. But I can't find a SINGLE thing that I am 100% sure about that I will do to become rich. There is no passionate its just money going through my head and its really pissing me off, wanting to achieve this goal so bad but no clear direction, trying a bunch of things, getting desperate and even looking at how to make money fast. (I wouldn't do this or fall into any scams but its stuff I type in when I burn out). Now I have decided to do day trading stocks to see if that's my passion. I have come to the conclusion lately, to achieve my dreams I am not a hard worker and there is laziness in me, I have been working on this but its still bad and I don't know if it's because I haven't found something I am passionate about or I am just purely lazy. Or is maybe the road to success supposed to be boring and very stressful? If so that's fair enough but I just need help to choose ONE course and stick with it, but I am instead desperately trying new things.

Here's your step-by-step process:

1. Re-read the suggestions others have given on this thread
2. Actually DO those things.

You came here for help, yet all your replies are justifying why the advice won't work-- 95% of your posts are littered with "But...but...".

What you're doing now obviously isn't working, so you need a shift.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The best advice I can give you is to......read the book.....buy it and really absorb the concepts.

UNSCRIPTED

I don't know if its going to help me choose what I want to do to get to my goals.

That's right, you don't know because you haven't read it.

But more importantly it shows your mindset.

Your question: I'd like a step by step guide

Answer: Read this book

Your reply: I don't know if it's going to help

Why bother asking the question?

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
That's right, you don't know because you haven't read it.

But more importantly it shows your mindset.

Your question: I'd like a step by step guide

Answer: Read this book

Your reply: I don't know if it's going to help

Why bother asking the question?
Im about to read it. I'll let you know how it goes.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
You sound exactly like me at 18.

Actually, if I'm honest, you sound exactly like me at 21, 22, 23... you get the story.

I was fixated on finding the thing that would make me all the money and a success. I had a print business, a design agency, I ran a personalised gift service, I had a clothing line... and don't get me wrong I did okay at them.. but in terms of becoming anywhere near a millionaire.

Complete and utter failure.

The reason why? Because I went into all of those with one thing in mind - wanting to get rich. Wanting to be successful. Wanting to get all the glory. I wanted to play at being an entrepreneur (I know this because every time a client/customer asked me to do something I was really pissed off by it..) If it felt too much like hard work then I'd decide I'd convince myself that I just wasn't passionate about the industry and I'd give up on it and move onto the next shiny thing.

And the cycle continued. Again and again.

Until my playing at being the future millionaire swallowed up all my savings and left me with sleeping on my parent's floor and wallowing in self pity for months on end telling myself "I'm lazy... I'm just not good enough for this. I'm... I'm..."

I.

I.

I

Truth is that was all a load of bullshit. What I was had nothing to do with how successful I would be. What I was passionate about didn't mean anything and all lead to a road with one end destination - FAILURE.

Success comes from stopping looking internally. It's focusing externally. It's looking at what people need. It's looking at what solution you can provide.

These days my work is essentially making people and the media care about what my clients are doing online. I spend 80% of my time deep in spreadsheets and analytic data. The 18 year old me would be rolling their eyes and telling me they'd never do that because it's SOOOOO dull. Well, 18 year old me... let me tell you something - Yes, some days it's is a dull as dishwater and yes there are days I want to pack it all in, but here's the difference.

This actually gets me clients. This pays my bills and this leads to VERY happy clients and ones that I love working with because I make a positive difference to people.

My advice to you - you've obviously got the entrepreneurial bug or you wouldn't be here. Stop looking for the next quick fix or trending way to make money and go back to basics. Talk to friends and family. Talk to people at work. Find out their problems and then work on building the solution... and forget the need to be passionate about it - that will keep you tripping up all day long.
Ok, so I'll go back to basics. I actually did have an idea which would involve an app, I tried to work on it my self but was a failure I think I would have to pay a developer. But what would I do, I don't know what skills I have to help the idea.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
I think it sounds like your expectations of how great all this is supposed to be has been influenced abit too much by Steve Jobs and the rest of Silicon Valley. It's not supposed to be a 24/7 party. It's mostly a grind, but you'll get satisfaction from the results once they start to come- Similar to what people experience when they work out.

Read "So Good They Can't Ignore You - Cal Newport". It suggests that once you get good enough at something, it will become your passion- Rather than you being passionate about something will lead to you being good at it. Give it a read, it might change your expectations for all this abit.
Oh I heard Mark Cuban say this, but I need to find one thing and stick with it, should this be an idea that fixes a problem?

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
I just wrote a detailed post that is exactly what you're needing to hear right now on another thread:
Free Workshop: For anyone struggling to find a business idea.

The example I used was with a girl who is an animal rights activist. She goes out every night and every weekend rain or shine to fight for saving the lives of animals. She doesn't give up when she doesn't see success right away. Her why is so strong, which backs up what she is doing, and how she does it just happens naturally when she starts with why she does it.

She works in non-profit so money isn't her motivator, but the same formula will work for getting you started...if entreprneeurship is right for you. Adjust your purpose and why, and the rest will be a lot easier.

If money is your purpose for business, there are a million ways to get distracted and lost.

If building electric motorcycles is your purpose, and you won't stop at anything to make it happen...you'll stay on track.
I'll check out that work shop. Well I ages ago wanted to own a game development studio that went to the shits lol, wasn't really motivated by money. But the main motivation now is money, and becoming my own boss/

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Who the heck let @Tanisha back in?

But seriously @LiveEntrepreneur you have gotten some good advice here. In fact, more than one member with the red "Legendary Contributor" tag has given you great advice. These are people that know what they are talking about. You came to a forum dedicated to entrepreneurship, where the concepts discussed revolve around two books and you don't want to read them? I'm genuinely curious what you are hoping to gain from being here.
I did not say I do not want to read them, I had a concern it wouldn't help, I said recently I would read it, though obviously it was after you posted it so I don't expect you to see that.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
You need a mindset shift.... The millionaire fastlane and unscripted can help you with that but you really need to get away from I and me and my because in business that's not what matters but the value you give your customer. I don#T care what you want to achieve but when your product solves my need as a customer I will buy your product and you are one sale towards your money destination.

A business should not start with passion because until you are successful your passion will fade away and you will hate it even more because you loved it at first... and then end up giving up on it too fast ...

I wish you the best of luck ... well no not luck but tenacity and stamina to give value to your customers and reach your goals. :)
(by the way you used I, me, my 50 times in your first post.... :happy:)
lol thanks.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Here's your step-by-step process:

1. Re-read the suggestions others have given on this thread
2. Actually DO those things.

You came here for help, yet all your replies are justifying why the advice won't work-- 95% of your posts are littered with "But...but...".

What you're doing now obviously isn't working, so you need a shift.
Yeah I completely agree.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Ok everyone thanks for the advice, I will start working on this will read the book and the rest of the stuff posted here. Thanks everyone for the advice its greatly appreciated see you soon.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Oh one thing I forgot to ask, I recently started a course on making passive income and it talked about being a freelancing business making websites for people through word-press should I still do this you think? I have a clear vision for how it would work.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Oh I heard Mark Cuban say this, but I need to find one thing and stick with it, should this be an idea that fixes a problem?

Yeah, it could be anything really! Just think of anything that you're naturally interested in and launch a product/service that solves a problem for that audience- I realise that's slightly vague and leaves a lot of work for you to do, but you can't expect an easy answer to something like this!

What would you say you're naturally interested in? Basketball? Tech? Fashion?

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
LiveEntreprenuer, you're still here and that's a good sign. :)

Here's a different take.

This place might come off as harsh but entrepreneurism is at the heart of this thing. You'll get more tough love here than handholding, that's for sure. (Also, certain things you say give it away that you haven't read at least one of MJ's books. There, you'll learn why "follow your passion" is a hot button to this crowd, and believe me, a person who loves following his passion as much as anybody, just getting why follow your passion is inadequate could catapult your success.)

Listening and taking action, especially, as someone else said, based on what legendary contributors post, might surprise you.

You're looking for the answer.

The book "The One Thing" might help you get better questions to help you ultimately get you what you're looking for. Uhhh, and unfortunately no one can give you or me "the answer". Lots of people are around to "sell" you an answer but that's not what these people are about. Think of the things they say as clues not for you to figure everything out but for you to learn from.

Sometimes, we're looking for something, the gold bullet, "the idea that will make millions", or whatever, because we think it's what we need when what's most important is right in front of us- search "acres of diamonds" on youtube.

So many things anyone on here could say to you. Ultimately, you have to find your own way.

Just don't stop digging. You might just have to dig 3 feet farther.

I hope you stick around. :thumbsup:

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Yeah, it could be anything really! Just think of anything that you're naturally interested in and launch a product/service that solves a problem for that audience- I realise that's slightly vague and leaves a lot of work for you to do, but you can't expect an easy answer to something like this!

What would you say you're naturally interested in? Basketball? Tech? Fashion?
Tech would probably be the interest, making money in general is an interest. Tech would probably be my strongest point tbh.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
LiveEntreprenuer, you're still here and that's a good sign. :)

Here's a different take.

This place might come off as harsh but entrepreneurism is at the heart of this thing. You'll get more tough love here than handholding, that's for sure. (Also, certain things you say give it away that you haven't read at least one of MJ's books. There, you'll learn why "follow your passion" is a hot button to this crowd, and believe me, a person who loves following his passion as much as anybody, just getting why follow your passion is inadequate could catapult your success.)

Listening and taking action, especially, as someone else said, based on what legendary contributors post, might surprise you.

You're looking for the answer.

The book "The One Thing" might help you get better questions to help you ultimately get you what you're looking for. Uhhh, and unfortunately no one can give you or me "the answer". Lots of people are around to "sell" you an answer but that's not what these people are about. Think of the things they say as clues not for you to figure everything out but for you to learn from.

Sometimes, we're looking for something, the gold bullet, "the idea that will make millions", or whatever, because we think it's what we need when what's most important is right in front of us- search "acres of diamonds" on youtube.

So many things anyone on here could say to you. Ultimately, you have to find your own way.

Just don't stop digging. You might just have to dig 3 feet farther.

I hope you stick around. :thumbsup:
Hey thanks man, yeah will definently stick around. About the tough love I have had my fair share of getting my a$$ kicked on forums lol I am pretty used to it. But I prefer it then getting my a$$ kissed, cause I think I definitely need some wake up calls. I am currently reading the millionare fastlane pretty decent so far.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
One thing probably worth asking am I spreading my self too thin? I am learn property investing, day trading, making money through freelancing, entrepreneurship, and value investing in shares.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
lol this guy is textbook clueless.
Read the book bro.
All questions are answered and then some. Don't make another post until u read the book.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Ok, so I'll go back to basics. I actually did have an idea which would involve an app, I tried to work on it my self but was a failure I think I would have to pay a developer. But what would I do, I don't know what skills I have to help the idea.
Oh one thing I forgot to ask, I recently started a course on making passive income and it talked about being a freelancing business making websites for people through word-press should I still do this you think? I have a clear vision for how it would work.

Hi LiveEntrepreneur, welcome to the forum, well, you already have recognised the jive we move to in this virtual space, this is because everyone of us at some point felt just like you where business was concerned - lost - so, upon reading both the books associated with this forum, we protect this space simply because of the core factors which makes it different from all other entrepreneurship platforms or entrepreneurial advice out there.

You have received more advice than any paid entrepreneurial-masters service can offer you for F.R.E.E. Everyone who offered you information, as you have recognised, offer the information from first-hand experience, and harsh or not, trust when I tell you it comes solely from love and a yearning to help you along the way. We each are in for winning - not competing - but winning together, so, we do everything in our power to help elevate each other.

Every single question you have asked is covered in the books - as you should know, the books were written from the author's personal journey to self-made wealth and it covers all his failures, lessons learnt and the switch to financial freedom. So Y.U.P - it is Hard Core Evidence of success and the possibility that anyone who is seeking it can have it, once they are willing to actively put in the work towards it.

No, these books are NOT like all the others you already read.

How do I know? Well, almost all of us on this forum read bookshelves full of business books before stumbling upon "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted : Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Entrepreneurship" - these two books hit ALL the nails on the heads and got us all on track in one way or the other, so take my word when I tell you it is NOT like all other books you have read. I will 100% admit that the only people who, after reading either of these books or both that have not succeeded are those who did not take the actions necessary to implement the advice in the books, all else who have succeeded, as many have on this forum - along with those on the journey, are the living evidence of the real success these books offer; and, can I just say it a third time? Nope, these books are Not like all others you have read in the past.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Hi LiveEntrepreneur, welcome to the forum, well, you already have recognised the jive we move to in this virtual space, this is because everyone of us at some point felt just like you where business was concerned - lost - so, upon reading both the books associated with this forum, we protect this space simply because of the core factors which makes it different from all other entrepreneurship platforms or entrepreneurial advice out there.

You have received more advice than any paid entrepreneurial-masters service can offer you for F.R.E.E. Everyone who offered you information, as you have recognised, offer the information from first-hand experience, and harsh or not, trust when I tell you it comes solely from love and a yearning to help you along the way. We each are in for winning - not competing - but winning together, so, we do everything in our power to help elevate each other.

Every single question you have asked is covered in the books - as you should know, the books were written from the author's personal journey to self-made wealth and it covers all his failures, lessons learnt and the switch to financial freedom. So Y.U.P - it is Hard Core Evidence of success and the possibility that anyone who is seeking it can have it, once they are willing to actively put in the work towards it.

No, these books are NOT like all the others you already read.

How do I know? Well, almost all of us on this forum read bookshelves full of business books before stumbling upon "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted : Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Entrepreneurship" - these two books hit ALL the nails on the heads and got us all on track in one way or the other, so take my word when I tell you it is NOT like all other books you have read. I will 100% admit that the only people who, after reading either of these books or both that have not succeeded are those who did not take the actions necessary to implement the advice in the books, all else who have succeeded, as many have on this forum - along with those on the journey, are the living evidence of the real success these books offer; and, can I just say it a third time? Nope, these books are Not like all others you have read in the past.

Hey thanks. Ok, If this book will really answer all my questions then that is damn amazing. The experiences in the book somewhat similar to mine, helps me relate to it. Anyways I won't ask more until I finish the book as the guy above posted.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Tech would probably be the interest, making money in general is an interest. Tech would probably be my strongest point tbh.

Right, so start off by listing all your interests/hobbies and then listing all your problems you have within those interests/hobbies and see if you can come up with a product/service that solves one of those problems.

You can even just list the problems on this and we might be able to come up with something?

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Right, so start off by listing all your interests/hobbies and then listing all your problems you have within those interests/hobbies and see if you can come up with a product/service that solves one of those problems.

You can even just list the problems on this and we might be able to come up with something?
Hmm interesting thats a great idea. I'll do that, after I have read all these other resources and that, but I do have something I have been struggling with recently its a personal thing but millions of people have the same problem. Maybe I'll do something related to that but will get as many ideas I can soon. Oh I was gonna say Pete if somehow I could private message you about this but you already mentioned it , awesome. I can't see a private message button on this forum.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Hmm interesting thats a great idea. I'll do that, after I have read all these other resources and that, but I do have something I have been struggling with recently its a personal thing but millions of people have the same problem. Maybe I'll do something related to that but will get as many ideas I can soon. Oh I was gonna say Pete if somehow I could private message you about this but you already mentioned it , awesome. I can't see a private message button on this forum.

Okay awesome! Sounds like that might be somewhere to start- If you reckon you have the skills ect to solve whatever the problem is.

Haha yeah- I've got no idea how to PM either . I'm sure somebody will know!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.