G
GuestUser8117
Guest
Mj, I apologize in advance if discussions about affiliate marketing/MLM are not allowed in your forum. Let me know within this thread or pm if they aren't, because I don't know. So, 3 years ago I joined a mlm company called Organo Gold. Basically, they sell a special coffee with extracts of chinese mushrooms called Ganoderma. This mushroom has a lot of benefits for our health, supposedly.
I wanted to make money fast, so I thought it was a good idea to join this company, based on some success stories and reviews that I read/heard about. I went to a meeting and they said I could make 5-6 figure in a month. I was naive so I thought "shit, that's pretty cool". Lol, I didn't even know what was a scam at that time. So I talked about this to a friend and she said "quit, this is a scam". So I believed her and I quit. Seriously, it was too good to be true. I still don't know if they are scammers.
My question : have you heard of it, have you joined it?
You can search in google : organo gold coffee
Pretty fastlane if you ask me, not those who join, but the founder, Bernie Chua. The problem is people don't know if it's legit. That's were due diligence comes into play. But there are a lot of talk shiters on the internet...not a good place to see if a business is a scam or not.
I wanted to make money fast, so I thought it was a good idea to join this company, based on some success stories and reviews that I read/heard about. I went to a meeting and they said I could make 5-6 figure in a month. I was naive so I thought "shit, that's pretty cool". Lol, I didn't even know what was a scam at that time. So I talked about this to a friend and she said "quit, this is a scam". So I believed her and I quit. Seriously, it was too good to be true. I still don't know if they are scammers.
My question : have you heard of it, have you joined it?
You can search in google : organo gold coffee
Pretty fastlane if you ask me, not those who join, but the founder, Bernie Chua. The problem is people don't know if it's legit. That's were due diligence comes into play. But there are a lot of talk shiters on the internet...not a good place to see if a business is a scam or not.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
