PYordanoV
New Contributor
Hello there!
My name is Plamen and I'm coming from Bulgaria, and still living there (here!).
A friend of mine told me about this forum. He said "you have to check it out" and "it has so many useful things to read about entrepreneurship", since, back then, he had started a business and I was eager to do the same thing. I listened to him and here am I. He was right!
I'm trying to build my own web-design agency, inspired by this awesome thread - GOLD - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months.
It has been 9 months since I started on that journey and I've only gotten one client on it. Nevertheless, I will continue looking for new clients and focusing on sales skills, as well as web-design.
I want to wish good luck to all the people in here and hope you would be as successful in your enterprise as only you had imagined to ever be!
My name is Plamen and I'm coming from Bulgaria, and still living there (here!).
A friend of mine told me about this forum. He said "you have to check it out" and "it has so many useful things to read about entrepreneurship", since, back then, he had started a business and I was eager to do the same thing. I listened to him and here am I. He was right!
I'm trying to build my own web-design agency, inspired by this awesome thread - GOLD - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months.
It has been 9 months since I started on that journey and I've only gotten one client on it. Nevertheless, I will continue looking for new clients and focusing on sales skills, as well as web-design.
I want to wish good luck to all the people in here and hope you would be as successful in your enterprise as only you had imagined to ever be!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
