The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
F*ck yeah

I really don't think most people realize how much the weather influences their mood and decisions. Have you ever not gone to an event because it was drizzling or just cloudy? Maybe you didn't go out that one night with your friends because it was too cold? Would you have gone if it was 70 degrees and a perfect night? When a friend calls you up to do something, did you ever subconsciously say no just because the weather wasn't quite right for you?

All these little decisions you make, you may not realize was due to the weather.

Add these up over the course of 5, 10, 15 years... It must affect you somehow.

I make my yearly plans due to weather. I'm not going to visit Australia or New Zealand during the winter time or during the hot summer. I want to go when its nice everyday there. When people go on vacation, they go to nice, warm places. They don't travel from warmth to cold. There's a reason for that.

People who have never lived in a warm place will discount the weather and give excuses like how great their city is and how much is going on. But we all know that most events and things to do are better when it is 70 degrees outside and sunny vs. any other random weather.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
To anyone who has moved from a cold, dark or wet climate to a warm, sunny and dry climate - has it made you noticeably happier and greatly improved your quality of life?

Short answer, abso-f*cking-lutely yes.

Long answer? I believe it increases your BASELINE level of happiness.

In Chicago my baseline was a near floor at a 2. If the sun shined, it moved to a 5 but then quickly retreated back to a 2 whenever the weather normalized.

When I moved to Phoenix, that baseline moved to an 8. When success followed and not being broke all the time, that baseline moved to a 9.

Now the baseline varies from a 9 to a 10. The only thing that can affect this baseline is your health -- so on days when I'm not feeling well, it might go down to an 8 -- nonetheless, it's really hard to feel like garbage when it's sunny and 75.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Eh, I think people are taking it a bit personally and biased, who wants to admit living in the sun isn't all that?

MTF, I lived in cold weather for most of my life. Then I went to Florida for a year. Then I went back to Minnesota, and I remember how cold it was. So cold that everytime people would go to their cars after a gathering, most would mutter "this is my last winter here.." I remember putting my a$$ on the leather car seat and then propping myself up with my legs so I don't sit back down on it... yeah, it sucked.

Then I lived In Chicago, and I remember staying inside a lot, and pushing cars out of snow, and hating driving in the snow when you have no control. As soon as I made enough money to buy a ticket, I went to Florida once again. I stayed for 2 years.

Then I went to Spain, been here for 1.5 years now.

Here is what I'll say - it's pros and cons. In Spain there are 2 seasons - summer, and sometimes cool, fall. Imagine summer and fall, and each is 6 months long. Florida is 10/2 split. So it gets to you. Its the same thing, for months, and it doesn't seem to change. There is less feeling of passing of time like Andy said.

It's also much easier to be lazy - "its a good day? I should hit up the beach before work. It's a bad day? Damn, that sucks, no motivation!" I remember seeing a study that said people in cold climates had a better working brain. After living in the warm climate I tend to agree, everything melts under the sun, relaxing into the pleasant numbness.

I've also went without my friends or family. It matters, a lot. When you're with good friends, cold isn't a big deal. When you're lonely, the beach does help, but then you leave the beach..

I'd try vacationing a lot during your cold months and see how much it helps. If you need more, you can look into moving for the winter. Plenty of people winter in Florida, it's a mini Canada at those times. And stay social in the winter months to keep everyone warm.

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I know it's not quite on topic here...

but my longer term plan is to work Spring - Fall (probably mid March to mid November), put in a lot of work during those months, and then travel and play for the winter.

My business works pretty well with this as I'm currently doing landscaping and will be building an organic farm as well. This will really let me focus on the business during the "on" months and then taking a mini-retirement during winter.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
I've also been considering heading south for the winter. Minnesota becomes a frozen hellscape and I'm dreading the dreary gray skies. Florida would be quite nice...

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Rawr - thank you for your reply and sharing your experience in such an honest way. I appreciate it a lot.

I've also went without my friends or family. It matters, a lot. When you're with good friends, cold isn't a big deal. When you're lonely, the beach does help, but then you leave the beach..

Oh yes, had the exact same experience in Mexico a few years ago.

I'd try vacationing a lot during your cold months and see how much it helps. If you need more, you can look into moving for the winter. Plenty of people winter in Florida, it's a mini Canada at those times. And stay social in the winter months to keep everyone warm.

Yes, that's the decision I made (and will stick to it for at least the next year).

Last edited:

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Not in the majority but I love where I live which is cold and dreary parts of the year. I live in Upstate NY where it's currently about 30F. Love the cold :) I strongly dislike summer and only like it when it's less than 75 out (or early in the morning before it gets to hot). I love the changing seasons, the snow, the cloud cover. I would even consider moving up North further one day (Canada). I will admit that moving to an area 35 minutes away from my parents to a city with more stuff to do lots of parks, bike trails, etc has improved my happiness. I would not be happy if I lived where my parents lived in the rural suburbs.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Update after a few months in case anybody suffers from the same problems...

It's mid-February and spring should finally arrive within the next few weeks at most (or so I hope).

At the end of November I bought a light box (a super strong lamp for light therapy). It has made a big difference in how I've been feeling during the winter. It hasn't cured the underlying problem I shared in my first post, but I can better tolerate winters now. I highly recommend reading Winter Blues by Norman Rosenthal for more information about light therapy and other ways to deal with SAD.

Since posting this thread I traveled twice to a sunny and warm climate - in December and seven weeks later in February. That helped a lot, too.

The second time I went on a trip I deliberately didn't treat it as going on vacation so I could see if I could maintain high productivity while being abroad in a warm place. I successfully maintained my routine: woke up as early as back home, maintained my healthy diet and worked in the morning. I think I wouldn't have any problems maintaining it for however long I'd stay there (early mornings and evenings could be reserved for work, the rest to be spent outdoors).

In addition to that, I try to focus as much as I can on improving my business and rock climbing performance (my two biggest passions in life). I probably wouldn't be able to survive the winter if it wasn't for these two things.

I think that while I'm not ready yet, one day I'll probably move to another country with a better climate (or buy a second home and live in two places). For now, light therapy, taking frequent trips (I'd love to take more but I prefer traveling with other people so it doesn't depend entirely on me) and trying to forget about the weather outside by immersing myself in my passions seems to help.

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
Update after a few months in case anybody suffers from the same problems...

It's mid-February and spring should finally arrive within the next few weeks at most (or so I hope).

At the end of November I bought a light box (a super strong lamp for light therapy). It has made a big difference in how I've been feeling during the winter. It hasn't cured the underlying problem I shared in my first post, but I can better tolerate winters now. I highly recommend reading Winter Blues by Norman Rosenthal for more information about light therapy and other ways to deal with SAD.

Since posting this thread I traveled twice to a sunny and warm climate - in December and seven weeks later in February. That helped a lot, too.

The second time I went on a trip I deliberately didn't treat it as going on vacation so I could see if I could maintain high productivity while being abroad in a warm place. I successfully maintained my routine: woke up as early as back home, maintained my healthy diet and worked in the morning. I think I wouldn't have any problems maintaining it for however long I'd stay there (early mornings and evenings could be reserved for work, the rest to be spent outdoors).

In addition to that, I try to focus as much as I can on improving my business and rock climbing performance (my two biggest passions in life). I probably wouldn't be able to survive the winter if it wasn't for these two things.

I think that while I'm not ready yet, one day I'll probably move to another country with a better climate (or buy a second home and live in two places). For now, light therapy, taking frequent trips (I'd love to take more but I prefer traveling with other people so it doesn't depend entirely on me) and trying to forget about the weather outside by immersing myself in my passions seems to help.

Cracking bro! Where do you live at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
I know this thread is about winter, but the reverse is true as well.

Texas is a hell hole in the summer time. The kids all go on break from school, just in time for it to be too hot to play outside for more than 10 minutes at a time.

It's slightly preferable over winter, as at least you can jump in a pool. So summer has one activity that you can enjoy outside, whereas a miserable winter has zero.

I spent last summer in Sweden, and the temps were gorgeous. Highs in the 70s and one day hit 83. The entire city was outside biking every day. My mood was great all summer.

Dallas is nice in the early spring and in the fall. It sucks in the summer, and is tolerable in the winter. We plan on leaving every summer to go somewhere else.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
I used to live in cold, wet rainy England.
I now live in warm, sunny Valencia, Spain.

Has it made me happier? Yes. But only indirectly because of the climate. Winter is pleasant, spring and autumn are gorgeous. But summer... man the summer it is brutal. The Spanish all have a siesta, I just can't. So pretty much my whole family sit around our apartment in Summer with the air con blasting. Us in nothing more than underpants. It's a sight to behold. If the wind starts blowing up from Africa it can hit 42ºC for a few days in a row. (This can happen between May to early October) Nights are never cooler than 25ºC

But what really makes Spain a nicer place to live is the people, they are are more laid back, things are open much later, amenities in public spaces are far superior. Which just makes the quality of life so much nicer. And all of that is related to the sunnier climes. But man... the summer!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Cracking bro! Where do you live at the moment?

Sorry, I'd like to keep it private. Rest assured it's a cold and dark place in the winter, though, lol.

Texas is a hell hole in the summer time. The kids all go on break from school, just in time for it to be too hot to play outside for more than 10 minutes at a time.

That's funny, I have no issues whatsoever with ~100 F (40 C) temperatures. I still go outside and still enjoy the day. At least with such high temperatures you can usually still enjoy the outdoors (if the temperature bothers you) in the morning and in the evening. If it's cold, it doesn't matter; it's never warm enough to comfortably spend time outside. I'd gladly take hot weather over 10-15 F (-5 or -10 C).

But what really makes Spain a nicer place to live is the people, they are are more laid back, things are open much later, amenities in public spaces are far superior. Which just makes the quality of life so much nicer. And all of that is related to the sunnier climes.

Oh yes, I always start to miss that whenever I'm at the airport heading home.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
That's funny, I have no issues whatsoever with ~100 F (40 C) temperatures. I still go outside and still enjoy the day.

You are nuts.

At least with such high temperatures you can usually still enjoy the outdoors (if the temperature bothers you) in the morning and in the evening. If it's cold, it doesn't matter; it's never warm enough to comfortably spend time outside. I'd gladly take hot weather over 10-15 F (-5 or -10 C).

Yes, this is very true. There are a couple of hours in the evening where it can be more pleasant in the summer. It's the direct sun that really kills you. There is no escape from the cold, however!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Sorry, I'd like to keep it private. Rest assured it's a cold and dark place in the winter, though, lol.

That's funny, I have no issues whatsoever with ~100 F (40 C) temperatures. I still go outside and still enjoy the day. At least with such high temperatures you can usually still enjoy the outdoors (if the temperature bothers you) in the morning and in the evening. If it's cold, it doesn't matter; it's never warm enough to comfortably spend time outside. I'd gladly take hot weather over 10-15 F (-5 or -10 C).

Oh yes, I always start to miss that whenever I'm at the airport heading home.

I'd take Arizona or Florida hot for a couple of months. Both are a different type of hot from each other, with one finding solace in the dry heat and the other finding escapes to the Gulf or Atlantic coastlines. The heat doesn't bother me. I find subzero temperatures inescapable and the older I got.. intolerable. I will never again live in a climate that includes snow, ice, and slush.

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
I know this thread is about winter, but the reverse is true as well.

It's slightly preferable over winter, as at least you can jump in a pool. So summer has one activity that you can enjoy outside, whereas a miserable winter has zero.

I spent last summer in Sweden, and the temps were gorgeous. Highs in the 70s and one day hit 83. The entire city was outside biking every day. My mood was great all summer.

Dallas is nice in the early spring and in the fall. It sucks in the summer, and is tolerable in the winter. We plan on leaving every summer to go somewhere else.

Louisiana here, I feel your pain. It's 77 with 53% humidity today, and it's winter! The summer is basically unbearable for me. The humidity just saps your will to live.

I'm interested in moving somewhere where, after stepping outside, I don't immediately feel like walking back inside.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Louisiana here, I feel your pain. It's 77 with 53% humidity today, and it's winter! The summer is basically unbearable for me. The humidity just saps your will to live.

I grew up in Houston. Very similar to Louisiana weather, but Louisiana is even worse with the humidity. Get out now.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
I was 22 back then, I was in a long distance relationship with a british girl and had enough of it. So I decided I'd move to Uk to make an experience, learn english (which as I realised later, is one of the most important skills one can have nowadays) and be with her.

OH and trust me, Italy can be more hopeless than Somalia sometimes.

I found that too.

RE moving from cold to warm, unless you can afford to live and work in the warmer country, shouldn't matter. UK, US, Swiss, Canada & Germany are very much open for business in my experience. France isn't - at least they don't like the English for some reason - and whilst Italy is, it can be a circus (not to be disrespectful).

If you're interested in starting / running a business, until you have money to buy a property in said warm country, I'd focus my energy on doing what's possible with what you have. England's weather might be dire but I'd rather be working here than Italy... where starting a business is almost a no-go. Italian women though...

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
35 degrees North or South.

That's the optimum in my opinion.

I'm currently 55 degrees North and it's depressing, especially in winter.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 17, 2015
England
I used to live in cold, wet rainy England.
I now live in warm, sunny Valencia, Spain.

Has it made me happier? Yes. But only indirectly because of the climate. Winter is pleasant, spring and autumn are gorgeous. But summer... man the summer it is brutal. The Spanish all have a siesta, I just can't. So pretty much my whole family sit around our apartment in Summer with the air con blasting. Us in nothing more than underpants. It's a sight to behold. If the wind starts blowing up from Africa it can hit 42ºC for a few days in a row. (This can happen between May to early October) Nights are never cooler than 25ºC

But what really makes Spain a nicer place to live is the people, they are are more laid back, things are open much later, amenities in public spaces are far superior. Which just makes the quality of life so much nicer. And all of that is related to the sunnier climes. But man... the summer!

Did you move with young children? This Uk weather is killing me!

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
I just lived through my first "winter" in Arizona. We just moved from the Midwest to the Phoenix area last July. Every winter I would dread getting up and going out into the cold,ice,snow etc. this winter was absolutely fantastic! We were swimming in our pool into November and the pool temp is getting close to warm enough where we are itching to get in. We should be swimming again by the first week of March. The "winter" consisted of a few weeks where you had to wear a jacket and start the car to melt a little frost off a few early mornings. We left behind family and friends in the Midwest and obviously miss them but the pros definitely outweigh the cons IMO.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I moved to India from the UK in April 2016. It's been the best decision I've ever made.

The cost of living is ridiculously low and I'm close to Southeast Asia (we've been to Malaysia and Thailand already. Planning more trips in 2017). I have a driver, housekeeping and a cook too. I couldn't live like this in the UK.

The weather, the food, the people - I love it. I went back to the UK in Jan 2017 for a 2 week break and it was meh. Seeing family, friends and our old home was strange but I felt no attachment.

It's still 'winter' here but today's weather is 23/24c.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
Did you move with young children? This Uk weather is killing me!

Yes. I moved with one young child (just under three at the time) I now have another addition (16 months) And Spain is incredibly child friendly. They are welcome everywhere. Healthcare and schooling (at least for the little ones) is good.

I would whole heartedly recommend Spain with kids (although it does help if you speak the lingo) although I would not recommend the traditional British tourist trap like places of Benidorm etc.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Yes. I moved with one young child (just under three at the time) I now have another addition (16 months) And Spain is incredibly child friendly. They are welcome everywhere. Healthcare and schooling (at least for the little ones) is good.

I would whole heartedly recommend Spain with kids (although it does help if you speak the lingo) although I would not recommend the traditional British tourist trap like places of Benidorm etc.

Yes I would certainly learn Spanish if I went there. My children are 6 and 8. Not sure how it would affect their long term development by moving them now.

I go to Benidorm once a year with my friends for a lads holiday. It's certainly not the place for children! Ha.

My wife's friends live just outside Marbella. A quieter part. My wife says it's nice although I've never been.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
Yes I would certainly learn Spanish if I went there. My children are 6 and 8. Not sure how it would affect their long term development by moving them now.

I go to Benidorm once a year with my friends for a lads holiday. It's certainly not the place for children! Ha.

My wife's friends live just outside Marbella. A quieter part. My wife says it's nice although I've never been.

Unless you have the cash to pay for legal help in getting all of the paperwork completed then Spanish is essential before you come here (Thankfully the wife is fluent)
As for education. Again, if you have the money for it then there are loads of schools that teach the British curriculum in every part of Spain. All the lessons are in English, except for the Spanish foreign language ones.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Unless you have the cash to pay for legal help in getting all of the paperwork completed then Spanish is essential before you come here (Thankfully the wife is fluent)
As for education. Again, if you have the money for it then there are loads of schools that teach the British curriculum in every part of Spain. All the lessons are in English, except for the Spanish foreign language ones.

Did you have any friends or family in Valencia when you moved? As other people have pointed out in this thread it's not just the weather or way of life to think about. It's also leaving friends and family behind that's also got to be considered!

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
Did you have any friends or family in Valencia when you moved? As other people have pointed out in this thread it's not just the weather or way of life to think about. It's also leaving friends and family behind that's also got to be considered!
No, I didn't know anyone here, but it was very easy to find friends. Both at my slowlane jab, but also from using things such as Internations and finding groups of Expats on Facebook (There is a Valencia curry lovers group for example, who meet up quite often)

As for missing friends and family, they seem to want to visit us more here than they ever did in the UK... funny that!

Salem

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 25, 2014
Spain
I live in the south of Spain (Córdoba), here we only have 1 month that we could call winter or at least you could say it's cold.

I've lived here all my life and when i trvel to the north of spain (for example to Galicia), where the wearher is a lot different, i really notice the difference.

The days are darker and shorter, and I somehow can't stay there for more than a week...

Sorry for my english

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
i feel the same like MTF, when i change the climate for 2 weeks my energy level is pretty high and i get less stressed, back in my country this energy level will be killed like in 1-2 Months. I also recognize the bad mood of the people around me after my vacation its crazy. @MTF i also have these lights with more than 10k lumen, it helps on mood but not really on your physical energy.

Iam thinking all the time i want to move if i had an independet business. Thats a big part why iam here looking for fastline, either i dont want just to start another business to chase money but to give value.

Spain is great, i would recommend Canary islands, better wheater and a better Tax system for business and cost of living is also pretty good.

What i want to check out is Uruguay next year. Now iam going to visit mexico. If someone have good country recommendations please tell me, maybe there some hidden champions like Uruguay(havent been there but i heard a lot like good cost of living, banking secrecy, clean air, good schools, clean nature, good climate, good tax system, good food).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I fiddled around with my quantum physics machine and was able to see my life unfold as if I stayed in Chicago and did not move to a sunnier climate.

This is the only thing that it showed me...

iu

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Not to downplay role of climate, but I've lived in the frosty Midwest, the African Sahel, the SE Asian sweat bowl, and now Texas. I have struggled with procrastination and depression in all those places.

Much to my chagrin, character is not location dependent.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.