The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone heard/used shopping cart elite to start their business

toolleather

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 29, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has used this product to start/run their business, don't know too much about it, but it seems interesting. It looks as if they set things up for you (for a fee of course) but once complete you have a complete online business. What are your thoughts, experiences or insights?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wallstreet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 17, 2010

toolleather

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 29, 2011
The type of store I'm looking at would be a wheel store.

vectorfrog

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 27, 2011
Are you a programmer or do you have a budget to hire one? If not, I'd just go with a prebuilt solution like bigCommerce or shopify. I've used bigcommerce for a site, and it is pretty good. Most stores can get up and running for $25/month. The problem with any of these prebuilt solutions is that if you are doing anything that is not the "normal ecommerce website" then you are SOL because while the appearance of the site can be modified, the functionality of the site cannot. So if you are doing something out of the norm, I'd recommend using something like magento, or drupal commerce/ubercart. These are open source solutions, so there is not as much support, and you would likely need to hire a programmer to make them run the way you want them to, but they provide much more flexibility.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

astesel

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2013
Some Help

Igor If you are saying that you cheaper then like 3D Cart and all others. Do you also provide free templates like they do? it is easier to pay slowly a little bit with shoppingfeeds and other companies as well. for about $99. a month then to pay for a design and for migration as well. So are you competitive with them on pricing as well?

And how is your companies customer service? How fast are questions being answered?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.