- Joined
- Apr 17, 2018
- Messages
- 950
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 143%
I finally broke through this week with a couple sales after a bit of a slump.
Great job! Nice work finding your project clients. And way to go to think about residual income. I recommend you check out Andy Black's discussions of how he runs his client's Adwords campaigns for an ongoing monthly flat fee, plus they pay the cost of the ads directly.
The past month I've really been focusing on learning SEO and improving my copywriting skills. I haven't had a chance to really implement those new skills into a website so the next few will be a great opportunity.
There are some good copywriting threads here including one I've been active in. If you find some good SEO threads here, can you please let me know which they are?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
