The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Groupon Affiliate - Made My LIFE!

onlineguru

Banned
Apr 28, 2011
Soon may be some from my coaching group will post Groupon success story again!!! I'm coaching them with more additional advanced methods.

onlineguru

Banned
Apr 28, 2011
Our coaching site portal will be up soon for existing people to browse tutorials, check other members experience, live chat and much more...

People who are interested to start up now PM me or mail me at [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

We (Me and my new partner who will be helping me in running this coaching program) are accepting only people who are genuine and professional.

We are still offering no upfront payment program so hook on it guys!!!!

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
I am sure many would like to hear from people who have set this up on how much revenue they are bringing in?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

onlineguru

Banned
Apr 28, 2011
Most of them are developing there sites or hired programmer to develop one. Few have started earning and top most being $1500 in 8 days.

We are not asking for any upfront payment.

Pay us based on what you earn!!! We are charging just 40% of what you earn in your first month rest of the money you make in first month and later would be all yours.

Sep 30, 2011
Hi Tim!

As MJ said, bootstrapping is a good way to make money. That means buying and selling things. However, it is inefficient as you will be travelling all over the town burning gas or burning time to get items.

Groupon is a safe alternative. I know many who succeed and it's relatively easy to set up. Once you set it up, you simply advertise and it becomes a second portal for income. However, for starters out there, I have been there, and I must warn. You have to create a blog and get approval that way. If you copy their site, they will reject you. Once you have several articles on your site, you ask permission, get approved, and are on your way to earning money. I know people who give it only 2 hours a day, and make money. So if you are broke, then this is a good way to come pay off some of that debt.

The job market here in Calgary has been really down, so I joined this. I have a diploma in Industrial Instrumentation Engineering Technology but it's been a waste.

It's better to invest in this than to lose thousands of dollars elsewhere. Since this is like a franchise anyways, your risks are significantly reduced. It's not a Fastlane, but a good experience for those who want to run their own business eventually and the skills go a long way. The costs are minimal as well.

onlineguru

Banned
Apr 28, 2011
Welcome TheAstonMartian yes, you are right. This is not fastlane but you can surely make few thousands a month easily. I'm really confident of this method thats the reason I'm coaching members without asking for any upfront payment. Just pay me 40% of whatever you earn in your 1st month from this Groupon site.

Sep 30, 2011
Hi!

Also, Christmas is coming near. This method is good near Christmas as there is quick cash to be earned. I know that people go on a buying spree and reports show that recession has no effect. I am excited for that season.

Do you need to be good with computers, or does a basic knowledge go far?

onlineguru

Banned
Apr 28, 2011
@TAM You dont need to be an expert in running this method. Just basic browsing knowledge and basic idea about how websites works is required. Even if you dont you will learn it easily so thats not an issue.

alankong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 21, 2011
New Jersey
Hi all,

I've dealt with Tim before. He will constantly refer you to his programmer Abdul (abdulcoder123@gmail.com). I believe Tim and Abdul (they may even be the same people) are scammers. I warned several people on this forum several weeks ago by PM to ensure he was actually still doing the same thing - and he was. You'll pay him and no work will get done except a template that will be uploaded. Then the excuses start to rain in.

If I was anybody here, I'd avoid my mistake and do not work with him. I luckily didn't lose a penny as I opened disputes with Paypal with him (he'll tell you to pay his "agents" in India). As I'm sure most of us know, any service disputes with Paypal you will mostly lose as there is no way to track the progress of the work. However, I won EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION DISPUTE with him. Shows you that Paypal can verify that he scammed me, yeah?

So Tim, as I said to you in our emails, I do not believe you or trust you. You are a fraud so quit trying to get more people to give you money. Hilarious how you still use the same forum to do it.

As for my fellow fastlaners, apologies I didn't come back to this forum sooner - I haven't been too active here. But I hope to have saved several of you from the headache I went through lol.

Illusion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 2, 2011
Montreal
I have dealt with both of them also. I was supposed to pay Abdul today but sensed something wrong.

He wanted payment upfront, I declined and told him only when the job was complete. Today he shows me a generic template with no logos.

I had a feeling Tim and him were the same person, as the answer so fast and at the same times.

Good thing i didnt pay. Im actually arguing with Abdul right now telling him hes a scammer.

Update:

He conveniently went offline after I showed him this thread.

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
I agree I emailed this guy and got the run around about the programmer. Its a scam.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The original poster has been banned for soliciting on the forum and other users are reporting that he is a scammer. Whether that's true or not, this forum isn't to be used as his recruiting platform.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
So its confirmed, hes a scammer. Atleast none of us lost money to him.
Don't be too sure. :( I'll 'fess up: I was an idiot and bought his story. Several things didn't feel quite right but I gave him too much credence as a "fellow Fastlaner." I sent money to Abdul. Tim kept pushing for more money but I told him "no more until I see some results." Abdul eventually sent part of what he was supposed to provide us, but as far as I can tell it doesn't work. Tim was supposed to do some website development and that never happened. It got to be pretty clear I'd been scammed so I laughed him off when he approached me with new schemes. I should have posted like alankong did but it sounded like people were actually making money with his Groupon deal so I didn't say anything.

It was fairly small amount so I'll write it off as "education" if I have to. But first I'm going to see if Paypal will honor a dispute like they did for alankong, even though the charge is 2+ months old. Thanks for the warning, Alan! Wish I'd listened to my own internal warnings but it was a small enough risk I decided to give it a try. Lesson learned...

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
The one thing that bothers me about going for a refund is that this Abdul guy may in fact be an innocent bystander. He may actually be a coder in Indonesia working for peanuts, and Tim may be using him because he's cheap or whatever. If that's the case, then he doesn't deserve to get penalized for my gullibility.

Of course if he had actually delivered what he said he would, I'd be less likely to try for a refund...

alankong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 21, 2011
New Jersey
Gary,

Abdul told me he's from Malyasia. Tim told me he was from Germany. Abdul's agents was from India.

Based on my digging, I believe everybody is from India. I don't want to post why I think that here just in case he sees it and decides to change his scamming tactics.

Don't feel bad for Abdul - I think he is Tim. They talk the same, are online at the same time, and BS the same.

I'm sure Abdul/Tim will see this thread so here goes...

How about that Abdul/Tim? Screwed you again you scammy bastard!!! :) Don't mess with my fellow fastlaners!

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
Sucks. I actually paid up and felt like I was being scammed by the way they were talking and actually charge backed the same day. He said some things that made me feel like they were actually legit so I ended up paying 1-3 times to get things added onto the site etc. I was denied once I applied to Groupon/LivingSocial and had to once again try to get things change.

The 2nd round of payments were with a different card so lets see if I can get the money back with another chargeback.

Giles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 11, 2007
Happy to receive any details about him you guys might have via PM. Nothing like a bit of online detective work :eusa_clap:

smmirza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Sep 26, 2011
This guy sounded fishy. I typed up a reply to him a couple of weeks back questioning how no one had stepped up to the plate to recommend this guy if they were making money. I think i deleted it since I am new here and didn't want to cause a tussle. BIG mistake. Seems like as the fastlane becomes more mainstream, more leeches are gonna come crawling in...

fast_track_chaz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Oct 23, 2009
Sorry man, I contacted you and your response to me is very sketchy. You didn't offer anything concrete when I asked for some details on your steps. Posters be leery.

I posted this back about my warning too. also have PM several fastlane members too. unfortunately some still fell for it

dudedude

Banned
Nov 8, 2011
Willing to give it a try and lets see if it really works. Investment is not that big to give it a try. OP if you are watching this thread PM me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.