The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great idea to start Business

Idea threads

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
I have a great idea to start a Business. It will be help many people but I can't execute it alone . I don't have budget and I don't know coding .If I started learning It will take time and someone else will execute it. what should I do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
" I can't"
"I don't have"
"I don't know"

Taking into consideration you're like fourteen years old, keep in mind what seperates most successful people from everyone else, is those types of terms don't stop them.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I have a great idea to start a Business. It will be help many people but I can't execute it alone . I don't have budget and I don't know coding .If I started learning It will take time and someone else will execute it. what should I do?
What should you do?
What can you do?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
So, it sounds like you have identified a real need to learn to code. And you're 14 years old so you have the time to learn it. Take some online and in-person classes. Find someone to teach you. Keep working on learning how business works. Start today. Start right now. Just do it. Make a plan. What is your first step to learning to code?????

Edit: You have the fear of most business people who come with an idea -- someone will steal it or get there first. I have news for you. There are NO totally new ideas in the world. There are several other people working on the same idea that you have come up with. Your job as the business owner is to execute that idea better than the other guys.

Last edited:

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
So, it sounds like you have identified a real need to learn to code. And you're 14 years old so you have the time to learn it. Take some online and in-person classes. Find someone to teach you. Keep working on learning how business works. Start today. Start right now. Just do it. Make a plan. What is your first step to learning to code?????

Edit: You have the fear of most business people who come with an idea -- someone will steal it or get there first. I have news for you. There are NO totally new ideas in the world. There are several other people working on the same idea that you have come up with. Your job as the business owner is to execute that idea better than the other guys.
I think i really need to learn code and i have started but i was thinking i should do partnership with anyone who knows coding. Is this plan good?

avafab

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 23, 2017
Italy
I think i really need to learn code and i have started but i was thinking i should do partnership with anyone who knows coding. Is this plan good?
No partnerships. Don't be afraid to go alone. There is plenty of free online resources to get started.

If you want to develop an app go ahead and learn Flutter (Dart language) or React Native (Javascript). do you want to create a web service? then go and learn about Javascript and React framework. Do you want to explore machine learning? then you might want to start with Python. Intrigued about cloud computing? go search for Amazon Web Services..

Learning to code is free but it would take a lot of time. You would need to be able to sit in front of a screen for hours and hours. Software developers never stop learning.

If you need help, you could always browse stackoverflow. There are many people there willing to help.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
It depends on what you mean by "partner". You can learn on your own. You get help from other people. Just don't put your eggs into one basket. Overall, you cannot fail IF you just try, try and try again. You have the time and hopefully, you have the passion to learn this skill set.

Coding is not learning just one skill. There are many pieces to this puzzle. You may pick up one aspect from over here and another from over there. The main thing is to start. Today. Right now. Take a class. Try something new. Read an article. Watch a video. Join a group. Talk to everyone you know. Ask questions...

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My hack with learning: Don’t make it a goal to “learn” something. Make it your goal to help someone.

Consider product-founder fit. If you can launch or make a sale this week then do something that you can.

Maybe a relative or friend needs help with a website or something? Help them do that and you’ll start picking up skills and experience (aka learn).

jacdam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 12, 2021

You can partner with someone if you want.
But do you really have to?

Absolutely not.

1. Get familiar with Stackoverflow.
Every (and literally, EVERY) problem you will ever find on your journey has been already solved. Get familiar with the searching function and if for some reason you will not find a solution, ask a question.

2. Find a good starting course (like freeCodeCamp) and join their community. You will find plenty of people on the same path as you.

3. EXECUTE. Commit to code at least 50 minutes everyday or more.

Let us know how it goes ;)

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
You can partner with someone if you want.
But do you really have to?

Absolutely not.

1. Get familiar with Stackoverflow.
Every (and literally, EVERY) problem you will ever find on your journey has been already solved. Get familiar with the searching function and if for some reason you will not find a solution, ask a question.

2. Find a good starting course (like freeCodeCamp) and join their community. You will find plenty of people on the same path as you.

3. EXECUTE. Commit to code at least 50 minutes everyday or more.

Let us know how it goes ;)
Thanks. i've started coding and now learning html & css . I am learning by a book and whatever i don't understand i just search it on internet. it's going well

avafab

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 23, 2017
Italy
Thanks. i've started coding and now learning html & css . I am learning by a book and whatever i don't understand i just search it on internet. it's going well
Keep going and never give up! Good luck!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Probably not a great idea for you when you don’t have too many prerequisite.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.