The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Graphics for copywriting

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Robersvain

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2020
Usa
So I saw a video where this guy (Dan lok) said he got his start copywriting by cold calling businesses and proposing copywriting services to the business and saying that they only have to pay if they like his work.

My question(he doesn’t go over this) is how does that work exactly as far as the final product/art is concerned? Is he losing money hiring graphics artists? Is he doing it himself? Or is he simply providing the copy and giving no more than a word document?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
I don't know the video you're talking about so it's not clear where the link between copywriting and graphics comes from.

When he offered copywriting, why should he also do graphics at the same time?

Robersvain

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2020
Usa
I don't know the video you're talking about so it's not clear where the link between copywriting and graphics comes from.

View: https://youtu.be/vrnOogaIV30

He describes himself as being a small one man ad agency

The question of graphics comes up because he’s writing ads for people and if they like his work they pay for it. If I were to do this I wouldn’t want to do it wrong by not providing a complete final product ad including graphics if that’s what i’m supposed to do. I’m willing to learn design if need be but I would rather not if I don’t have to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.