The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Graphics for copywriting

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Robersvain

PARKED
Mar 23, 2020
Usa
So I saw a video where this guy (Dan lok) said he got his start copywriting by cold calling businesses and proposing copywriting services to the business and saying that they only have to pay if they like his work.

My question(he doesn’t go over this) is how does that work exactly as far as the final product/art is concerned? Is he losing money hiring graphics artists? Is he doing it himself? Or is he simply providing the copy and giving no more than a word document?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

r6203

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
I don't know the video you're talking about so it's not clear where the link between copywriting and graphics comes from.

When he offered copywriting, why should he also do graphics at the same time?

OP
OP
R

Robersvain

PARKED
Mar 23, 2020
Usa
I don't know the video you're talking about so it's not clear where the link between copywriting and graphics comes from.

View: https://youtu.be/vrnOogaIV30

He describes himself as being a small one man ad agency

The question of graphics comes up because he’s writing ads for people and if they like his work they pay for it. If I were to do this I wouldn’t want to do it wrong by not providing a complete final product ad including graphics if that’s what i’m supposed to do. I’m willing to learn design if need be but I would rather not if I don’t have to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock