The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for copywriting referrals

lifese

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 28, 2016
Hey Fastlane members and guests,

I am learning copywriting through reading, videos and a paid one-on-one mentorship with Sinister Lex. I am receiving top training by Lex and he critiques my pieces so I not only grow as a copywriter, but always provide powerful copy for my clients.

The niche I am looking to get into is real-estate copywriting.

I was banned from my original clientele source, Upwork, due to suggesting payment through Paypal for a job, oops, and I now have to go the direct-marketing, ad, and cold-call route to find clients. Though I am having a blast doing it because it is giving me the opportunity to write copy for myself!

I am looking for a foot in the door in the real-estate industry. Does anyone know someone in real-estate who needs good copy for listings, emails, articles or ads?

Below is a pdf of the narrative stories I crafted to drive leads for 2 homes. Check out my work and see if you like it!

Thank you,

Jaylon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 2 Example listings.pdf
    688.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Note: This is a paid placement so it falls within the rules of the marketplace.

Good luck Jaylon.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey Fastlane members and guests,

I am learning copywriting through reading, videos and a paid one-on-one mentorship with Sinister Lex. I am receiving top training by Lex and he critiques my pieces so I not only grow as a copywriter, but always provide powerful copy for my clients.

The niche I am looking to get into is real-estate copywriting.

I was banned from my original clientele source, Upwork, due to suggesting payment through Paypal for a job, oops, and I now have to go the direct-marketing, ad, and cold-call route to find clients. Though I am having a blast doing it because it is giving me the opportunity to write copy for myself!

I am looking for a foot in the door in the real-estate industry. Does anyone know someone in real-estate who needs good copy for listings, emails, articles or ads?

Below is a pdf of the narrative stories I crafted to drive leads for 2 homes. Check out my work and see if you like it!

Thank you,

Jaylon

Hey guys,

Just following up on this. Jaylon hit a minor snag early on, but he's working really hard to overcome it.

So if you know someone in real-estate (or a related industry) who needs any copy at all, please reach out.

Doesn't matter if it's a few blog posts, social media, ads etc.

Like he said, he's looking for a foot in the door.

Right now he's tried:

• Direct email
• LinkedIn Connections
• Craigslist Gigs
• Sales calls (coming soon)

He's a hard worker, making a lot of progress, and despite the challenge, he's not giving up.

If you know someone who'd be interested in good copy at an affordable price, please reach out.

Thanks!

P.S. Hang in there Jaylon! One foot in front of the other.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX

lifese

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 28, 2016
he pretty good @SinisterLex ?

my brother does large volume real estate stuff and i've been telling him to get a copywriter for his mailings, could make an intro
Thanks for the reply snowbank, I appreciate it.

All I can say about my skills is that I'm learning from one of the best (SinisterLEx)! He also edits my copywriting and makes sure I only provide quality work so I learn and grow.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
he pretty good @SinisterLex ?

my brother does large volume real estate stuff and i've been telling him to get a copywriter for his mailings, could make an intro

Hey @snowbank, thanks for the offer. Jaylon has improved a lot from where he started. He has some real estate examples and possibly a sales letter he could share. I'm not directly editing Jaylon's writing - I make comments and suggestions and he has to make changes and improvements on his own during the course of his mentorship.

Where he creates value is his openness to feedback and willingness to take action, such as sending out sales letters by direct mail. Most writers who have those two traits can be valuable for a client if they're willing to work together until they get results. Once Jaylon learns the audience and how to write for them, he would free up time by handling emails and other such tasks.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If you're primarily interested in the RE vertical then maybe add that to the thread title?

There's a few realtors in the forum and it might entice some of them to click through and read your offer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016