The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grant Cardone is off his rocker...

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
GC charges less for an individual, I would guess, is because that is one person using it. A company can have hundreds of people using the program. Next time you pop in a dvd (if that is even still a thing) check out the warnings at the start. It is illegal to show a private personal DVD at a group or paid function.

I had the whole thing on in the background while packing. It had its moments. GC did come off as combative and a bit insecure at times, but when GC goes home via his RR or his 10x plane I am pretty sure he won't be too busted up over his life.

The biggest take away for me? Work and make money, put that money into something that pays you without working. Use that "free" money to buy your stuff, not your sweat equity. Sounds good to me!

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I listened to most of the original interview and I didn't think it was that bad... Maybe because I have consumed a fair amount of GC content over the years and I understand how he thinks and can follow along with how he talks. To me, this interview is two sales trainers who have completely different perspectives on sales and are missing each other in the middle. They are just on different wavelengths.

If they hashed it out for a couple more hours I bet they would have ended up agreeing on most things, especially if the cameras were turned off.

Jordan Belfort's approach to sales training seems to be "figure out how the average sales team operates and then figure out how to make them better."

Grant Cardone's approach is "figure out the ideal sales team and teach everyone how to be like that."

Belfort was trying to define the status quo and Cardon is like "Hey dude, I don't give a F*ck about the status quo."

They are both talking about the same topic but from different angles.

I think there are some really good lessons in this interview. Please note that it is indeed an interview so most of the information is coming from Cardone as Belfort is just asking questions.

Lesson 1: Some businesses have higher earning potential than others. Cardone explains that he uses his sales training business to earn millions. He uses the real estate business to turn those millions into billions. This is a great insight for new business people that haven't figured this out yet. Your business likely has a ceiling. If you want to make 10m a year and your ceiling is 1m a year, you better find another game to play.

Lesson 2: You can sell the same product in different packages for different people. Cardone sells similar training to individuals as he does to enterprises for very different prices. Obviously both types of people are getting value or they would stop buying.

Lesson 3: Cash flow > cash. Cardone gives some real-world examples of how he learned this through experience during the 2008-2010 market turmoil era. Like him or not, he survived this era with not only all his money, but he came out of it way ahead of the competition.

Lesson 4: Volume is super important and marketing is how you get volume. Cardone, even though he sells sales training, is basically spilling the beans that sales are simply being upfront and honest and persistently pursuing massive amounts of possible buyers. The details and nuances of the individual salesman matter less than the volume of possible transactions.

There were more tidbits but this is what stuck out in my mind. I remember thinking that Belfort is probably trying to learn more about Cardone's operation so he can emulate it. They are playing on different levels and I think Belfort wants to be on Cardone's level. This is illustrated when you compare Cardone's sales floor of 50+ people to Belfort's sales floor of 10-12 people.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "beef". Both of them are trying to sell you sales training and they both benefit from the publicity. It's very possible that it's orchestrated, though probably not as they both seem like ego-driven men.

Everyone talking about how insecure Cardone is should remember that he is always like this. The dude talks a million miles a minute and isn't the most eloquent speaker. I understood what he was saying because I've listened to his books a few times and am used to his language. Again, I think at the end of the day both of these guys would agree on more than they disagree on. Business is about selling products and services. It's not that complicated. They are both worth a lot of money, but Cardone takes the cake on that one.

I'm not going to watch the other videos about the "beef". It seems like a waste of time to me. It was hard enough to watch 80% of this one. Very cool seeing two sales legends sitting across the table from each other.

Cheers.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Not sure why people see Cardone as off? He comes across as he usually does. For me it was more JB kept running out of things to get out of Cardone, so he kept going back to previous topics like when he started at the beginning, his real estate, 10x etc.. etc.. just jumping all over. Cardone just kept giving him his same boring answers of volume and out work.

JB seemed to have a lot of trouble believing that Cardone doesn't love sales, when if ever watched Cardone before he's always said this. Which leads to the lesson of don't do what you love etc...

Is hard to follow why people think JB trashed Cardone? Cardone showed JB up when they talked about sales training, JB kept wanting to talk about average sales and Cardone's whole point is need to be better than average. When Cardone is making the point of how can a sales trainer be qualified to train other sales team if there own team isn't great was area that JB never revisited. So Cardone gives example of his sales team of 80 that he meticilous manage's and improves because his system works. JB has sales team of 10? if his system works why isn't he growing his team since more sales team is more sales?

I've never seen JB before, he wasn't really listening as much as he leads on or his intention was to rile up Cardone. JB took it to a very weird place at that NLP point, whole interview took a weird vibe so maybe something happened that didn't make it to the final cut. Also skipping his ads in first 20-30min think JB had as much or more white shirt ad time than the actual content so glad that didn't continue.

Also if was really a feud all Cardone has to say is let's do it in Vegas.. Since JB can't set foot on US soil if I remember correctly. Or make a jab about how he wouldn't know anything about how it was since he couldn't be in the US during 2008-2010.

If notice Cardone didn't ask one thing about JB since Cardone is only there to get the attention of JB's audience. He probably doesn't trust JB since really why would you? JB tried multiple times to create a bridge to connect with Grant on similar moments they both had drugs rehab etc.. and Grant didn't really bite.. Grant usually talks about getting together to do a show or seminar with whoever he is interviewing or interviewed by in this case his thought was a cage match with him...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Not sure why people see Cardone as off? He comes across as he usually does. For me it was more JB kept running out of things to get out of Cardone, so he kept going back to previous topics like when he started at the beginning, his real estate, 10x etc.. etc.. just jumping all over. Cardone just kept giving him his same boring answers of volume and out work.

JB seemed to have a lot of trouble believing that Cardone doesn't love sales, when if ever watched Cardone before he's always said this. Which leads to the lesson of don't do what you love etc...

Is hard to follow why people think JB trashed Cardone? Cardone showed JB up when they talked about sales training, JB kept wanting to talk about average sales and Cardone's whole point is need to be better than average. When Cardone is making the point of how can a sales trainer be qualified to train other sales team if there own team isn't great was area that JB never revisited. So Cardone gives example of his sales team of 80 that he meticilous manage's and improves because his system works. JB has sales team of 10? if his system works why isn't he growing his team since more sales team is more sales?

I've never seen JB before, he wasn't really listening as much as he leads on or his intention was to rile up Cardone. JB took it to a very weird place at that NLP point, whole interview took a weird vibe so maybe something happened that didn't make it to the final cut. Also skipping his ads in first 20-30min think JB had as much or more white shirt ad time than the actual content so glad that didn't continue.

Also if was really a feud all Cardone has to say is let's do it in Vegas.. Since JB can't set foot on US soil if I remember correctly. Or make a jab about how he wouldn't know anything about how it was since he couldn't be in the US during 2008-2010.

If notice Cardone didn't ask one thing about JB since Cardone is only there to get the attention of JB's audience. He probably doesn't trust JB since really why would you? JB tried multiple times to create a bridge to connect with Grant on similar moments they both had drugs rehab etc.. and Grant didn't really bite.. Grant usually talks about getting together to do a show or seminar with whoever he is interviewing or interviewed by in this case his thought was a cage match with him...
Because GC never gave anything of real substance. Not to mention the ad hominem attacks to JB about his past and cage fighting him?!?!?

JB asked point-blank: "What exactly do you do when somebody says they're not interested."

GC: "No interest is interest. Give them something else to buy."

JB: "How did you manage to sell all those fish? What did you say?"

GC: "Hey man wanna buy some fish? I got some."

JB: "What's your strategy? What's something that listeners of this podcast can sink their teeth into?"

GC: "Just have a full pipeline. That is the strategy."

It all makes sense coming from a master marketer, NOT a master salesman. GC can sell of course, but the bulk of his wealth has come from personal branding/marketing.

Meanwhile, JB will actually take you to the whiteboard and show you step by step a method that works. Not saying he's god or anything.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Because GC never gave anything of real substance. Not to mention the ad hominem attacks to JB about his past and cage fighting him?!?!?

JB asked point-blank: "What exactly do you do when somebody says they're not interested."

JB: "What's your strategy? What's something that listeners of this podcast can sink their teeth into?"

It all makes sense coming from a master marketer, NOT a master salesman. GC can sell of course, but the bulk of his wealth has come from personal branding/marketing.

Meanwhile, JB will actually take you to the whiteboard and show you step by step a method that works. Not saying he's god or anything.

I think Grant Cardone's point is, there is no secret it's just doing it. JB was trying to coax some special script or something. At the end of the day if you want it you will keep at it. JB was trying to talk about salespeople talking too long too avoid making other calls. How does this help anyone? People who are motivated aren't going to have that problem. Workplaces that allow that aren't building the right culture. For me watching I was uninterested in him bringing it up over n over, so can imagine Grant was probably thinking, well he even said that's not his world/reality.

If someone isn't interested they will just hang up. The first time some one says not interested they now know you. The second time they will remember the first time and they still might not be interested yet they might know someone who is or talk about you to someone else. When you randomly cold call this other person they might be interested. The point is someone has to know you first. So any reaction is ok.

The full pipeline and following up works, if you are busy contacting 100's of people a day you will get interested people. If you can followup even better.

If all a person got from Grant Cardone is to do way more to fill up the amount of people you can contact, that person will see a big improvement.

That's what I got out of it.

Andy Bell

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Feb 10, 2019
Zihuantanejo
I read 3 of cardones books and I will say this I did get really fired up from them. I got some notes out of them, in regards to substance I would say hes the middle to bottom of the pack with a few useable actionable items. I did get some great things from him for example his massive action recommendations really fired me up and his fear responses made it worth the read.

One of my favorite lines from his 10x books for example is "
Fear is a sign that you’re doing something right and moving in the right direction
If you aren’t feeling fear – you aren’t doing enough of the right things.
Stop using fear as a scapegoat or an excuse to stop or retreat. Use it as a green light signal to keep going
To be successful, you must do what others refuse to do – and people normally feel fear and refuse to go towards it. To be successful, RUN towards it!
Starve your fear by taking away it’s favorite food – time!
“I handle this dilemma myself by omitting time from the equation – since time is what drives fear. The more time you devote to the object of your apprehension, the stronger it becomes.”"

Its not rocket science but hearing someone break it down validates it and fires me up. I wouldent say hes a fraud, hes got some decent stuff.

Solid Snake

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 23, 2019
USA
I think Grant Cardone's point is, there is no secret it's just doing it. JB was trying to coax some special script or something. At the end of the day if you want it you will keep at it. JB was trying to talk about salespeople talking too long too avoid making other calls. How does this help anyone? People who are motivated aren't going to have that problem. Workplaces that allow that aren't building the right culture. For me watching I was uninterested in him bringing it up over n over, so can imagine Grant was probably thinking, well he even said that's not his world/reality.

If someone isn't interested they will just hang up. The first time some one says not interested they now know you. The second time they will remember the first time and they still might not be interested yet they might know someone who is or talk about you to someone else. When you randomly cold call this other person they might be interested. The point is someone has to know you first. So any reaction is ok.

The full pipeline and following up works, if you are busy contacting 100's of people a day you will get interested people. If you can followup even better.

If all a person got from Grant Cardone is to do way more to fill up the amount of people you can contact, that person will see a big improvement.

There’s no special script arguably, but there is a method, process, and certain goals you have to have within each sales calls and each cycle.

these tech and IT companies that sell high ticket value items have reps that make cold calls for them all day. They have to hit certain metrics (KPI).

You think they don’t teach them a refined methodology and even specific phrases to use in certain situations?

Cardone was BS’ing the whole time.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I don't know why, but I'm enjoying seeing everyone's take on this. I imagine it's like watching a soap opera.

Here's a thought. Cardone went on Belfort's show to get exposure to Belfort's audience. Instead of validating Belfort's style and strategy he completely went the other direction and focused on two things:
1. "There is no secret to sales." - disqualifying Belfort's angle.
2. "I made millions using my strategy." - proving that he has done something right.

It seems like a possible way to pique the interest of Belfort's audience who like to worship gurus and haven't heard anyone talk about sales from the contrarian angle Cardone took.

I'm not implying that Cardone is a mastermind and was doing this on purpose, but I could see this being an effective strategy with a large enough audience. I'm sure they saw a little surge in website visitors during and after all this exposure. It's just putting more people into Cardone's funnel which is what he wants. Remember, "not interested is a level of interest."

Hahaha

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
I'm not implying that Cardone is a mastermind and was doing this on purpose, but I could see this being an effective strategy with a large enough audience. I'm sure they saw a little surge in website visitors during and after all this exposure. It's just putting more people into Cardone's funnel which is what he wants. Remember, "not interested is a level of interest."

I watched an hour of the interview, I have never seen a piece of content from either of them. I thought GC sounded like a moron, I would never listen to, get into his funnel or purchase anything from him again. I knew his name before the interview and my interest level was "almost no interest" now my interest level is "no interest" which I guess to him is still a level of interest. Nothing he said in the entire hour was at all insightful, which I didn't even know was possible.

Vegvisir

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 17, 2019
North Dakota
I listened to the video driving today and agree that Grant Cardone did not come off well in my opinion. It seemed throughout most of the interview that Jordan was trying to analyze different business topics to gain some insight from Grant but he really had nothing insightful to add. The whole "try to sell a variety of products to people, never only had one product" idea came off as someone who is chasing money and not trying to add value to people in anyway.

I also found it interesting that grant believed his core business was real estate. It seems like he's one of the classic "Guru" types who makes there money selling courses, books, talks, etc to other people and then take the money they get from that to invest in real estate which seems like a pretty shady business strategy in terms of getting wealthy vs creating a real product/business that adds real value to the marketplace.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014

yeah the other guy is a bit a miss of the whole situation if he can honestly say that Cardone was a stand up guy in that interview...
this is to complex for them to understand.

As for the others, Cardone's underlying message was not good.

"not interested is a level of interest"

JB: how did you sell the fish?
GC: I got fish...

For those claiming JB was not doing a good interivew you're clearly approaching this from a biased angle.

JB's questions were great. AFTERALL this is a SALES training show for the most part... What did you tihnk the were oing to talk about?

As for 'dick wagging" JB didn't do that.
GC might have a RR and a Jet, but JB also had a lavish luxurious life once. ;)

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
I don't know why, but I'm enjoying seeing everyone's take on this. I imagine it's like watching a soap opera.

Here's a thought. Cardone went on Belfort's show to get exposure to Belfort's audience. Instead of validating Belfort's style and strategy he completely went the other direction and focused on two things:
1. "There is no secret to sales." - disqualifying Belfort's angle.
2. "I made millions using my strategy." - proving that he has done something right.

It seems like a possible way to pique the interest of Belfort's audience who like to worship gurus and haven't heard anyone talk about sales from the contrarian angle Cardone took.

Hahaha

obviously going on any interview is to get exposure of your brand...not sure why you're posting this 'truism' as something that you came up with as it's very evident this is the case.

with regards to your 2 points:
1) JB never said there is a secret to sales, and he never once claimed that. Right off the bat, GC attacks JB about being a trickster... JB handled the attcks very well.

2) JB tries to talk about Cardone's strategy; Cardone doesn't talk about his strategy, instead wags his dick...

Meetkevin did a great analysis of the interview. He sums it up quite well and I don't want to re-invent the wheel when its been done for me.:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgal8Tnk1Y8

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014

I think you've missed the entire point of the podcast/interview, and didn't listen to what was said.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
obviously going on any interview is to get exposure of your brand...not sure why you're posting this 'truism' as something that you came up with as it's very evident this is the case.

with regards to your 2 points:
1) JB never said there is a secret to sales, and he never once claimed that. Right off the bat, GC attacks JB about being a trickster... JB handled the attcks very well.

2) JB tries to talk about Cardone's strategy; Cardone doesn't talk about his strategy, instead wags his dick...

Meetkevin did a great analysis of the interview. He sums it up quite well and I don't want to re-invent the wheel when its been done for me.:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgal8Tnk1Y8

Going on someone's podcast for brand exposure might be obvious to you, but it isn't obvious to everyone. Some podcasts actually are about having a real conversation. This wasn't one of them, at least for Cardone. Maybe Belfort's intentions were different. It would seem they were. Personally I would have appreciated a real conversation but that's not what we got.

I've made no claim that I came up with the idea of going on a podcast for brand exposure. I pointed it out to give context to my other ideas.

I think we can glean more insights from this podcast by focusing on what people do rather than what they say. JB might not have said there's a secret to sales, but the entire premise of his sales training is that he knows something his audience doesn't and he will teach them what it is for $. Some might call that a secret. Russel Brunson certainly would.

By disqualifying the notion that there is a "secret", Cardone is throwing a stick in the gears of JB's entire premise. Cardone then goes on to talk about the millions he made "marketing", without calling it that. This is kind of like saying, "Your premise is bullshit. Mine makes me tons of money. I'll teach your audience how to do it at Cardone University."

I'm willing to bet a large percentage of JB's audience wants to make money more than they want to be masters of sales, so I could see this being a decent move.

As for talking about strategy, what does Cardone have to gain from talking about strategy? He's obviously not there for that. He's there to send a message to JB's audience. "This guy will teach you sales. I'll teach you how to get rich."

Was this his intent? Who knows. I'm just speculating; posing a perspective contrary to yours. Maybe I'm reading too deep into it, but I enjoy thinking about this stuff.

For the record, I like both of these guys for different reasons and am not on either's side. I would rather try and look at the situation objectively and learn what I can, then move on. If we're not learning anything, then what's the point?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I really enjoyed GC in the past, however, after his Jordan Belfort interview I lost all my respect for him.
Jordan ripped him to Shreds... GC sole purpose on his show was to rip JB apart, but JB is quick on his feet and a master conversationalist, completely owned GC.

To make things even better... MEET KEVIN on Youtube, also ripped GC apart.... then went on the JB show and gave a run down between how GC tried to sue MeetKevin.. This is nuts.

You guys need to check this out..

Moral: GC is trash and a faker. He's also a butt hurt little bitch.. for someone that struts around like he's king shit... total trash. Do not waste your time with this guy.
You're saying that to someone with a net worth of $300 million?

I always find it hilarious when people talk shit about a wealthy individual. As they say, the poor discuss people, the rich discuss ideas.

Completely unsure why this thread exists. Who gives a shit?

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I think you've missed the entire point of the podcast/interview, and didn't listen to what was said.
I only watched it due to the title of this thread, first time actually seeing Belfort. I was curious to see how GC looked "off his rocker". Just thought I'd share my thoughts as someone who has watched GC before, that he comes off like this all the time so I wouldn't consider it anything new.

If watch enough of GC he will talk about how he is selling all his products and building his own brand and encourage others to do the same. So I don't find him shady. He literally will tell you why he's giving away a booklet, to get you into his funnel etc.. His message doesn't change, can see how he's constantly trying to grow. Would I recommend anyone needs to buy anything from him? no. Can just watch a couple of his youtube videos and get his books from a library. I don't even know if his programs have negative reviews etc..

Maybe this wasn't a good interview to see Belfort in for first time? Maybe his other interviews are alot more specific and helpful?. I don't expect to learn much from what they say in these things. Is more entertainment.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
You're saying that to someone with a net worth of $300 million?

I always find it hilarious when people talk shit about a wealthy individual. As they say, the poor discuss people, the rich discuss ideas.

Completely unsure why this thread exists. Who gives a shit?
That’s why its off topic.
Don’t read it. Don’t post.
love your wantrepreneur post though about how you’re killing it and don’t got time for it, yet you posted in this thread on the off-topic....

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
That’s why its off topic.
Don’t read it. Don’t post.
love your wantrepreneur post though about how you’re killing it and don’t got time for it, yet you posted in this thread on the off-topic....
lol... okay. No point in going back and forth with you based off this post. Keep posting shit about a $300 million net worth person.

C ya.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
While I can't read the future I wouldn't be surprised at all if this 'feud' gets even bigger (and bring more attention to the both of them) before they "make friends" and come out with a $997 10 DVD sales program together. That Kevin guy, whoever he is, can do the introductions on DVD 1.

Reminds me of WWE where the wrestlers are always angry with each other on TV and group themselves, and fought in the Royal Rumble to boost sales and make $$$ from screaming male fans.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Reminds me of WWE where the wrestlers are always angry with each other on TV and group themselves, and fought in the Royal Rumble to boost sales and make $$$ from screaming male fans.
Na I think they genuinely dislike each other...

Cage match me, yo!!!
Ahhh my shoulder.... lol

SaintQuinn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 23, 2019
I really enjoyed GC in the past, however, after his Jordan Belfort interview I lost all my respect for him.
Jordan ripped him to Shreds... GC sole purpose on his show was to rip JB apart, but JB is quick on his feet and a master conversationalist, completely owned GC.

To make things even better... MEET KEVIN on Youtube, also ripped GC apart.... then went on the JB show and gave a run down between how GC tried to sue MeetKevin.. This is nuts.

Moral: GC is trash and a faker. He's also a butt hurt little bitch.. for someone that struts around like he's king shit... total trash. Do not waste your time with this guy.
I stopped looking at GC's crap about 2 years ago and recently started again....As soon as I saw his disgusting idiotic behavior in that Belfort interview video I thought the same exact thing as you did...GC's BS act appeals to guys in their early 20s...He has NOTHING....

KAA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Aug 6, 2018
Virginia, USA

I am a GC fan but was very disappointed in this I interview. I am a customer of both their programs. I disagree with GC that everyone is a customer. When I receive phone calls myself I am very upfront with the reps if I am never going to buy a product because it's not a good fit, etc. Some prospects are a waste of time, and I'm grateful when I know they can be eliminated so I don't waste time or money following up with th them. JB is all about identifying the people who really are good prospects and then figuring out how to speed up their decision making process. I think his approach makes more sense.

shubham525

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 16, 2015
India
Damn , I trusted London Real interview.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Grant apparently doesn’t care about reviews now.

“If I look up a hotel and it has a bunch of reviews, I probably don’t want to stay there...”

View: https://youtu.be/1XhH_zqVgEM

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
After listening to this, I was surprised. How does a guy like GC make so much money? How can people follow this dude? My old boss, who owns a small window company (15 mil) used to coach us, and he was the most friendly, dynamic, funny person, who showed a genuine warmth toward you. If he called on your house and you needed 2 windows, he'd walk out with an order for 8 windows and a sliding patio door. You'd also have a new friend.
He would bury Cardone in a cold sales call. I just don't get it I guess. GC lacks all of those qualities I saw in my old boss. Guess I was lucky to work for him instead of GC.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.