The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Google Analytics question (advanced)

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
I have an online directory.

On Google Analytics, I can filter the pages to show only the data for the listings on my directory.

This allows me to see how many pageviews each listing received in a given period.

I want to send an email of each listing's pageview data to the corresponding provider.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I'm looking at the data I want to send (see the image below)

Each page in the first column is a separate listing/provider.

I have each provider's email in my MailCheat(Chimp) account.

How do I send a mass email, to each provider, that links the GA pageview data for that provider's listing?

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 6.37.45 PM.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I have an online directory.

On Google Analytics, I can filter the pages to show only the data for the listings on my directory.

This allows me to see how many pageviews each listing received in a given period.

I want to send an email of each listing's pageview data to the corresponding provider.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I'm looking at the data I want to send (see the image below)

Each page in the first column is a separate listing/provider.

I have each provider's email in my MailCheat(Chimp) account.

How do I send a mass email, to each provider, that links the GA pageview data for that provider's listing?

View attachment 43021
Click on the URL.

Look in the top right. You'll see a share option.

This will allow you to share a PDF to an email you specify.

A couple of problems with this.

1. I believe there's a limit to the number of emails you can send this way. I don't know the limit. But I have a feeling you will exceed it.

2. Look for the advanced option, and you'll see the maximum recurring you can set is 12 months. So you'll have to do this over and over again.

Besides that idea, I suppose you might be able to set up some kind of IFTTT or zapier.com type of deal to connect your analytics to email and get this to go out to where you want to go out.

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
Click on the URL.

Look in the top right. You'll see a share option.

This will allow you to share a PDF to an email you specify.

A couple of problems with this.

1. I believe there's a limit to the number of emails you can send this way. I don't know the limit. But I have a feeling you will exceed it.

2. Look for the advanced option, and you'll see the maximum recurring you can set is 12 months. So you'll have to do this over and over again.

Besides that idea, I suppose you might be able to set up some kind of IFTTT or zapier.com type of deal to connect your analytics to email and get this to go out to where you want to go out.
Thanks @BizyDad

I was trying to use zapper but the only GA trigger zapper uses is new goals.

Every time I clicked share it sent the whole thing but I wasn’t clicking on the URL first. I’ll give it shot.

Thank you again!

Someone also mentioned using Google Data Studio.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
I think google data studio would be the easiest solution here as you can very quickly just create a dashboard to show whatever relevant metrics you'd like to see on a page-by-page basis. Clicks, time on, scroll depth, conversions, etc.

You can then duplicate the dashboard and just adjust your filters to show a different URL.

Once a dashboard is built you can share it with your provider. They can access it whenever they want and you can automate emails to them as well.

The only issue is you may have a ton of dashboards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
I think google data studio would be the easiest solution here as you can very quickly just create a dashboard to show whatever relevant metrics you'd like to see on a page-by-page basis. Clicks, time on, scroll depth, conversions, etc.

You can then duplicate the dashboard and just adjust your filters to show a different URL.

Once a dashboard is built you can share it with your provider. They can access it whenever they want and you can automate emails to them as well.

The only issue is you may have a ton of dashboards.
Thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.