The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Google analytics 1st time user

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

P Stiller

Contributor
Nov 24, 2017
Lisle, Illinois
I have just put my word press site up and trying to set up Google analytics without a plug-in.
I am struggling with where to put or I should say paste the code on my word press site from Google analytics.
The Google help center tells me to go to my admin on Google analytics and there should be a menu full of columns but on my page it is completely blank. Does anybody know why this would be?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Visiospective

PARKED
Jun 30, 2015
I have just put my word press site up and trying to set up Google analytics without a plug-in.
I am struggling with where to put or I should say paste the code on my word press site from Google analytics.
The Google help center tells me to go to my admin on Google analytics and there should be a menu full of columns but on my page it is completely blank. Does anybody know why this would be?
Just curious - why have you gone down the route of not using a plugin?

Countach

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 25, 2013
Oklahoma
x2 just use a plug in, paste in your UA- number and don't worry so much about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock