Hi guys
Recently i posted about my willing to change my way of living and for so i started to change my routine (meditation, sport, reading, thinking etc ...)
I recently saw the Andrew's Huberman routine and want to have an idea on it. Did some of you tried it ? How did you feel ?
Linked to the title of this topic it's usually hard for me to focus & finish things I start. Some examples bellow
Recently i posted about my willing to change my way of living and for so i started to change my routine (meditation, sport, reading, thinking etc ...)
I recently saw the Andrew's Huberman routine and want to have an idea on it. Did some of you tried it ? How did you feel ?
Linked to the title of this topic it's usually hard for me to focus & finish things I start. Some examples bellow
- I want to learn/ read some stuff on internet and finish with 1x open web pages
- 1Wanted to learn basics of code : started / switched to trading / then marketing / then writing etc ... Problem is that i do not achieve things (perhaps cause i don't have any objective in mind ? ) and keeps frustrating me
- I produce from time to time some music on ableton (DAW) : i have at least 30 unfinished songs. Most exciting moment for me its always at the begining when i'm starting the core ideas of the song but then leave it to start an other one
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
