The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How not to go crazy? (draining day routine)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I'm not obese or anything, however I have this stubborn belly fat which I'm trying to lose..

Seeing as you work out regularly, this is almost definitely down to diet/testosterone - Cut out soy and soy fed chicken as soy promotes increased levels of oestrogen in the body, which will lead to belly fat and moobs.

Also NEVER eat hot food out of plastic containers, ESPECIALLY ones you have microwaved, this is because the plastic lets out a chemical into your food that blocks testosterone production and quite literally turns you into a woman.

45 minutes of cardio(hate intervals, so my cardio is steady state cardio).

Get in to HIIT training, much shorter, higher intensity intervals, you'll find that 12 minutes of that is worth about 3 hours of steady state.

-

As for your schedule, cut back a bit and just give yourself small goals, say to yourself that you'll do half an hour of X after work. This will do two things, it will make you feel good about yourself for reaching a goal, and secondly it will get you closer to your goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Get your bloodwork done and look at your testosterone levels. If it's "average," then you should consider getting on testosterone replacement to get to a healthier level.

The average T-level of men is very low (compared to a man 100 years ago) because of dissolved plastic and birth control pills in drinking water. TRT is the most effective way to fight against that.

I'm not your physician. Consult one before getting on TRT.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.