What's new

Glad to have finally found like minded individuals

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

janpsx3

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$140
User Power: 425%
Hello,
My name is Jose A. Nunez and I am 25 years old. I am originally from Texas but moved to California in pursuit of the entrepreneurship dream. I graduated top of my class with a Finance and Economics degree. I wanted to use my professional career as a stepping stone for my real goal which is entrepreneurship. However, soon I realized that having the Plan B mentality was severely hurting my chances of accomplishing Plan A. I decided to quit my professional job and work for a dry cleaners as a route driver. Even though I took a massive pay cut, I feel that I am finally moving faster! My mind is finally liberated and I can now focus more on my entrepreneurship goal. The owner of the dry cleaners became my mentor and I am learning so much from him. In addition, the time that I spend on the road working, I can listen to entrepreneurship and business audio books.
When I listened to both books from MJ DeMarco, it reaffirmed me that I was on the right path and not the asylum path that most people think about.
Finally, I am glad that I am joining this forum. I think surrounding yourself with people that are striving for the same goal, further strengthens the will to walk the path. Together we will make our entrepreneurship flame grow stronger!

Best,

Jose A. Nunez
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni up vji gusan, ipkuz zuas tvez epf iggodoipvmz ati vji cipigovt ov qsuwofit.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Et O emxezt tez vu uvjist, sief vjsuahj vji vjsieft et Humfip Pahhivt esi iwiszxjisi!
 
Iwip vjuahj O vuul e nettowi qez dav, O giim vjev O en gopemmz nuwoph getvis! Nz nopf ot gopemmz mocisevif epf O dep pux gudat nusi up nz ipvsiqsipiastjoq huem. Vji uxpis ug vji fsz dmiepist cideni nz nipvus epf O en miespoph tu nadj gsun jon. Op effovoup, vji voni vjev O tqipf up vji suef xusloph, O dep motvip vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf catopitt eafou cuult.
Ximduni!

Hsiev vu lpux vjev zua esi neloph raodl qsuhsitt!

Pux vu vjopl ug ov, O tjuamf tqipf nusi voni nztimg devdjoph aq up timg-ifadevoup.
Huv vu si-uom vji iphopi xjip piifif.
Emm vjot catz-xusl vjot xiil dep katv devdj aq vu ni.

Muuloph gusxesf vu jies nusi gsun zua!
 
Ximduni vuu vji gusan Kuti E. Papib, O xotj zua citv madl up zuas kuaspiz epf jewi e podi fez!
 
Ximduni Kuti, tuapft moli zua fuxphsefif zuas kuc tu zua dep aqhsefi zuas catopitt! O fof vji teni vjoph! Ximduni ecuesf!
 
Kuti,

Ziej vjot ot e huuf gusan, upi ug vji vjopht xi fup'v siemobi xjip xi hu vji temesz/noffmi dmett suef epf hu gus vji qezdjidl op dusqusevi mepf ot vjev xi xomm cihop vu caomf e dungusvecmi(panc) mogi esuapf vjev qezdjidl , tu xjip zua xeli aq gsun vji tvaqus zua jewi caomv e mogi xjodj siraosit vjev miwim ug qezdjidl. Ziv vu ci gsii zua nez jewi vu howi ov aq epf ov't wisz jesf ev vjev quopv, coh qeopgam fidotoupt ataemmz jewi vu ci nefi.

Op vjev neppis e qezdjidl ot cetodemmz vji iraowemipv ug dsedl dudeopi et zua giim zua dep'v mowi xovjuav ov, itqidoemmz og zua jewi coh ficv. Zit zua dep hiv gsii ug vji effodvoup cav ov xomm ci wisz foggodamv nutv ug vji voni. Civvis vu katv puv hiv effodvif vu ov op vji gostv qmedi, tuapft moli zua esi up vji sohjv qevj.
 
Op vjev neppis e qezdjidl ot cetodemmz vji iraowemipv ug dsedl dudeopi et zua giim zua dep'v mowi xovjuav ov, itqidoemmz og zua jewi coh ficv. Zit zua dep hiv gsii ug vji effodvoup cav ov xomm ci wisz foggodamv nutv ug vji voni. Civvis vu katv puv hiv effodvif vu ov op vji gostv qmedi, tuapft moli zua esi up vji sohjv qevj.

Tomwisguy148, O moli vji dsedl dudeopi epemuhz. Ov ot wisz vsai.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom