The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to have found an Active Entrepreneur Forum

Trud09

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I have been a business owner since I was in college. For some reason the other evening I decided to search for an entrepreneur forum and this one came up. I am glad it did. I read the book and I am looking forward to applying all that I learned from it.

My businesses include:
Unlimited Data Cell Phone service that replaces home Internet
Real Estate Investor
Realtor
Mortgage Loan Officer
Financial Advisor
Tax Preparer

My first goal is do try to decide which of them to run with in the fastlane. Other than that I look forward to adding value where I can and meeting other like minded people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Welcome to the forum,

What kind of real estate investing have you done? Do you currently own real estate?

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Wow its amazing how much reach this site has , Mj is really a genius . Wassup man you are in the right place

Trud09

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome to the forum,

What kind of real estate investing have you done? Do you currently own real estate?

I am mostly looking for buy and hold (please don't kill me MJ) Rental Properties. I realized shortly after that I need a lot of cash to reach my goal. I currently don't have any but I have a few under contract to close next month. The Cash on Cash returns kill the stock market in my local area is what draws my interest.

Trud09

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 23, 2016
Wow its amazing how much reach this site has , Mj is really a genius . Wassup man you are in the right place

Thank you for the welcome Joker. MJ is a genius and I am glad he wrote the book. I think I was going to read the book a while ago, but I thought the title of the book was corny. Little did I know.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Welcome.

Where are you? You might include some more info in your personal info if you want to meet other like minded folks from your area.

Trud09

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome.

Where are you? You might include some more info in your personal info if you want to meet other like minded folks from your area.

I am in Dayton Ohio. I think I always assume that people with similar interests aren't going to be close to me so I don't include a location.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...