What's new

I think I have finally found "My People"

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Reno

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
69
Location
Seattle, WA
Rep Bank
$215
User Power: 4%
So I stumbled upon MJs book recently online and am in the process of reading it now. I knew it was gold before I even read the first page by what people where saying about it - talking about something falling on my path in font of me when I became ready for it!

I am on a journey that has been taking shape for several years, but I have been completely dedicated too for the last two years. I came to a place where I decided what I truly want in life and where I am were never going to diverge until I Made it happen. I started by studying Napoleon Hill religiously and moved, left my corporate job, rented out, then sold my house, have been living in my shop/creative space for two years, sleep on couches, live minimally, etc.

It has been a journey of endless failures and small, but significant victories - the biggest having to do with self mastery/self control beginning with thought and ending with action and presence.

I am in the process of fine tuning my idea and purpose thanks to MJs book, this forum and some valuable "Mastermind" partnerships I have been able to finally manifest.

I truly feel like I am becoming who I should be and that I am finally finding the path that my internal compass has been pointing to, but I get in the way of for various reasons.

I am excite to have found this forum. I am an artist, entrepreneur and designer and I am finally gaining momentum with my venture/purpose - more to come.

It is a pleasure to meet you!

-R
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Sipu. Qmieti tjesi xovj at tuni wodvusoit epf mittupt miespif. Xi'si emxezt iehis vu jies gsun fuist.
 
Ximduni Sipu!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom