TheDamageUndone
New Contributor
Hello, all!
My name is Patrisha L. and I'm new to Fastlane. I'm married to Ben, whom you know as @JustAskBenWhy . I have never participated in a forum or blog like this before, so I'm sure you'll all get a few laughs at my expense as my "green" aura exudes from my threads and comments.
I have no expendable time in my life for socialization and ego boosting. I'm here to learn from other people who have succeeded in building an internet audience and public presence. The one thing in my life right now is to complete and launch my first product online. I'm well on my way and expecting a launch by January of 2016.
I'm passionate about promoting autism recovery based on diet and lifestyle, and about creating awareness of autism triggers. Autism is an epidemic, affecting 1 in 68 children in the US. In 1975 it only affected 1 in 5,000.
My son, Aaron was diagnosed in 2013 and today, thanks to many hours of study, blood, sweat, and tears, he is recovered with only a few minor repercussions that we are still helping him through. My product is Autism Recovery University, which is a course about autism recovery based on my experience healing my son. I want to reach as many people as I can with Aaron's story and message.
I joined Fastlane because I know that my business sense and strategy will ultimately determine my success in being heard worldwide.
-Patrisha
P.S. Ben told me to say hi to a few of his friends. Here's a shout out to @jon.a and @Vigilante - He told me that I should listen to and watch you both very carefully. He seems to think you're pretty smart!
My name is Patrisha L. and I'm new to Fastlane. I'm married to Ben, whom you know as @JustAskBenWhy . I have never participated in a forum or blog like this before, so I'm sure you'll all get a few laughs at my expense as my "green" aura exudes from my threads and comments.
I have no expendable time in my life for socialization and ego boosting. I'm here to learn from other people who have succeeded in building an internet audience and public presence. The one thing in my life right now is to complete and launch my first product online. I'm well on my way and expecting a launch by January of 2016.
I'm passionate about promoting autism recovery based on diet and lifestyle, and about creating awareness of autism triggers. Autism is an epidemic, affecting 1 in 68 children in the US. In 1975 it only affected 1 in 5,000.
My son, Aaron was diagnosed in 2013 and today, thanks to many hours of study, blood, sweat, and tears, he is recovered with only a few minor repercussions that we are still helping him through. My product is Autism Recovery University, which is a course about autism recovery based on my experience healing my son. I want to reach as many people as I can with Aaron's story and message.
I joined Fastlane because I know that my business sense and strategy will ultimately determine my success in being heard worldwide.
-Patrisha
P.S. Ben told me to say hi to a few of his friends. Here's a shout out to @jon.a and @Vigilante - He told me that I should listen to and watch you both very carefully. He seems to think you're pretty smart!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
