The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Give me the Wisdom & Knowledge" to overcome this crisis together.

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 25, 2013
Like everyone, I'm so overwhelmed with the latest worldwide breaking news that seriously affecting our lives. First of all, I personally like to sincerely thanks to @MJ DeMarco for creating this community, and @loop101 for starting this thread HOT TOPIC - The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread... on 26th Jan and Dr. @GIlman for sharing your professional knowledge & advises.

The above thread has some 80 pages, and there're a lot of good and great advises burying along with breaking news that are happening around the world. So I thought of starting this thread to collectively helping each other going through this crisis together. @Walter Hay already started this thread this morning IS COVID 19 THE TIME TO FORGE AHEAD? to awaken our "entrepreneurial spirit to start, build, acquire, and grow." And so my aim for this thread is to help each other to survive, to get our basic needs met.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 25, 2013
I'd like to start here. I woke up this morning feeling so overwhelmed, I had my strong cup of coffee and yet still not knowing what todo NOW. I looked at my bookcase, and grabbed the old & dusted Bible. I just closed my eyes & opened the page...it said...."give me the wisdom & knowledge I need" (2nd book of Chronicles 1-10).
Anyway, here were some of the collectively ideas & suggestions in @loop101's threads that really helping me so far: (I can't even remember who post those, but thanks heaps)
  • Buy & install a bidet: omg, this IS the real solution to the toilet paper shortage. Just ignore the C0VlD-19 noise and, like the French, paid attention in behavioural economics class, instead investing in that classic bit of safe haven household infrastructure, The Bidet. I installed 6 bidets so far in both my house and mother's house
  • Grow vegetables & herbs...in your own garden: I will do some digging today. but where can I buy the seeds if I'm quarantined?
  • Stay calm & enjoy your life and precious moments with your family members. I think @Vigilante started the thread about this. Thanks
Anyone like to chip in what you do or are already doing to get your life's basic needs met & surviving at the same time? Thanks in advance.
L

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks Viktor E.Frankl for this:Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 8.57.13 am.png

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Not an active thread. But I can't understand the difference between knowledge and wisdom in this case...Sorry me.
My personal thoughts on this:

Data sits there in books and on hard-disks.

Data becomes information when it's transmitted ... to another system or person.

Information becomes knowledge when it's analysed and absorbed it our current body of knowledge.

I don't really worry too much about these definitions, because all of the above is worthless unless we take action.

When we take action, we get real learnings, and we're no longer "book smart".

Which brings me to the line I really like that: "Wisdom is earned."

A semi-related thread:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!