The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Giving Back To This Community - Free Mastermind To Help You During This Crisis

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Tiago

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2014
Hey team,

To preface this, I didn't know if I should post it in the marketplace since essentially it is an offer, but with no intent to sell anything. If it's posted in the wrong section, please feel free to remove this post.

I've started a movement, where I'm leading coaches to take some of their time and resources and help people whose businesses are being affected by the crisis due to COVID-19.

It is starting to gain momentum. We have almost 20 coaches each impacting in their own way, and my way of contributing is that I'm running a mastermind for entrepreneurs, free of charge. We had our first meeting last week, and tomorrow will be the second one. People are getting great insights, as it is a time to step back from the chaos and focus ON the business.

I've been on the Fastlane Forum for a number of years, and it's been instrumental in my entrepreneurial journey. This is a community I cherish with all my heart, and I formed good friendships and partnerships in here. I owe a lot of my success to everyone in here, who challenged me to grow and helped me along the way.

My way of giving back to this community is to also offer a mastermind to members of this forum. No investment required, and no pitch at the end. It's about me taking 10-15% of my time and dedicating to people who might need help right now.

So if your business is being impacted, and you want help to find innovative solutions, to not only survive this crisis but use it as an opportunity to review yourself, your business model, how you create clients and how you serve them, this could be useful to you.

I'm looking for people that are committed to the success of their companies. Victimhood and complaining will not be tolerated. This mastermind isn't for that.

I will open and run this weekly mastermind if there are 10 people that want help right now.

Since there will be no cost to attend this mastermind, I do require 100% commitment to do your best.

Let me know if you want to participate by saying "I'm in", and if we have 10 people, I'll post here the time and link for our weekly calls. Very probably it will be every Thursday from 09:30-11:30 AM, Pacific Time.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

InfinityStones

Contributor
Apr 6, 2019
I'm in! :)

Hey team,

To preface this, I didn't know if I should post it in the marketplace since essentially it is an offer, but with no intent to sell anything. If it's posted in the wrong section, please feel free to remove this post.

I've started a movement, where I'm leading coaches to take some of their time and resources and help people whose businesses are being affected by the crisis due to COVID-19.

It is starting to gain momentum. We have almost 20 coaches each impacting in their own way, and my way of contributing is that I'm running a mastermind for entrepreneurs, free of charge. We had our first meeting last week, and tomorrow will be the second one. People are getting great insights, as it is a time to step back from the chaos and focus ON the business.

I've been on the Fastlane Forum for a number of years, and it's been instrumental in my entrepreneurial journey. This is a community I cherish with all my heart, and I formed good friendships and partnerships in here. I owe a lot of my success to everyone in here, who challenged me to grow and helped me along the way.

My way of giving back to this community is to also offer a mastermind to members of this forum. No investment required, and no pitch at the end. It's about me taking 10-15% of my time and dedicating to people who might need help right now.

So if your business is being impacted, and you want help to find innovative solutions, to not only survive this crisis but use it as an opportunity to review yourself, your business model, how you create clients and how you serve them, this could be useful to you.

I'm looking for people that are committed to the success of their companies. Victimhood and complaining will not be tolerated. This mastermind isn't for that.

I will open and run this weekly mastermind if there are 10 people that want help right now.

Since there will be no cost to attend this mastermind, I do require 100% commitment to do your best.

Let me know if you want to participate by saying "I'm in", and if we have 10 people, I'll post here the time and link for our weekly calls. Very probably it will be every Thursday from 09:30-11:30 AM, Pacific Time.

krishnafied

New Contributor
Apr 2, 2020
Huntsville, AL
Hey team,

I'm in!

Tourmaline

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I'm quite interested. I'm in!

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 30, 2019
I'm in, I'd love to know more.

OP
OP
Tiago

Tiago

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2014
Anyone else wanting in? I'm starting this if we have 10 people.

FinanceStudent

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2019
I'm in, too!

dawp

Contributor
Oct 23, 2017
Im in

OP
OP
Tiago

Tiago

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2014
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

- This mastermind is for people who are already running a business. Nothing against people that are in the "idea phase", but it's just not who I can best help. I'm here to help people whose businesses have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis and want to use it to leverage their growth.

- Either your business has slowed down, stagnated or even grown and you want to reevaluate it and find better ways to serve your clients. If you're open to this crisis being one of the best things that's ever happened to you, and you're willing to do things differently, this is your group. We will talk about overserving clients, opening up new markets, creating risk reversal offers, finding how YOU want to conduct YOUR business in a way that's unique to your needs. If that fits your vision, hop in our calls.

- If you haven't posted in this thread before and want to join, just post down below.

- We will be running this mastermind for four weeks, with weekly meetings. Join for the calls on Wednesdays at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern (Duration 90-120 minutes). Here are the call dates:

April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20

- The meetings will be through Zoom, at this link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

- If you can't attend, don't worry. The calls will be recorded and posted in this thread so everyone has the opportunity to rewatch them and jot down any new insights.

I'm tagging you below so you get a notification about this: @InfinityStones @Tourmaline @serge94 @Ethan S @Aurelius @dawp @Strider007 @FinanceStudent @Siddhartha @Departed @Bigguns50

VPchris

New Contributor
May 4, 2019
Tiago, what a great idea this is. Reading this thread fills me with hope and lots of possibilities. Absolutely love this concept and it's definitely what a lot of entrepeneurs need right now.

For people who would doubt if this is for them, Tiago is a very competent leader filled with compassion and a drive to see people around him thrive and grow in any way possible.

Anyone getting in contact with him will be in a better place than before, no doubt.

Loop

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 21, 2019
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

- This mastermind is for people who are already running a business. Nothing against people that are in the "idea phase", but it's just not who I can best help. I'm here to help people whose businesses have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis and want to use it to leverage their growth.

- Either your business has slowed down, stagnated or even grown and you want to reevaluate it and find better ways to serve your clients. If you're open to this crisis being one of the best things that's ever happened to you, and you're willing to do things differently, this is your group. We will talk about overserving clients, opening up new markets, creating risk reversal offers, finding how YOU want to conduct YOUR business in a way that's unique to your needs. If that fits your vision, hop in our calls.

- If you haven't posted in this thread before and want to join, just post down below.

- We will be running this mastermind for four weeks, with weekly meetings. Join for the calls on Wednesdays at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern (Duration 90-120 minutes). Here are the call dates:

April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20
Can I join the mastermind, Tiago? : )

daftypunk

Contributor
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

Hey Tiago, newbie here but would like to attend to learn more!

kleine2

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 15, 2013
@Tiago I'm a coach. Can you tell me more about this initiative? I would love to help out.

OP
OP
Tiago

Tiago

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 22, 2014
@Tiago I'm a coach. Can you tell me more about this initiative? I would love to help out.
Hey @kleine2, we're a movement here in Brazil, but send me a DM and I can explain how you might be able to help your local community.

Defection

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 29, 2019
I really hope that I'm not too late to the party and that those of us who missed the first round will be able to catch up with a recording?

Apologies, I got completely sidetracked, but I would love to be part of this awesome offer!

Nick perry01

New Contributor
Apr 6, 2020
Kansas city,missouri
Hey team,

is this still availble?if so, Im in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I recently bought an ebook from Kobo. It was one of the few places where I could find that...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock