The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting back on fastlane

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
Hi all,

I was on Fastlane it feels like a few years ago. I looked around, wasn't sure what to do. Then, I started an investment company, did very well, then my partner had a lot of issues, and we had to close down (he was the trader). Now, I've restarted and reinvested.

I've opened up an accounting company with the main accountants in the US, and the rest of the workforce being outsourced. We're doing payroll (definitely a monthly subscription model) with over 10 clients now, one being the largest McDonald's owner in South Florida (31 stores). I'd love to help out and offer my services to anyone who needs it at Fastlane, whether you're small or large. I appreciate any input (most of our businesses we work with own retail stores). Also, I do invest in other businesses, not long term, but, if you need a capital injection for under 6 months, let me know. I'll let you know quick if I'd like to learn more or not. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.