The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get Your FREE Advertisement Copywriting Here!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Paul96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 19, 2021
Yes, you read it correctly. You will get free advertisement copywriting for your projects. Use it as you like.

It is part of my progress thread. I'm going to start an advertisement copywriting business. I am currently start practicing with both the headline and the content for now.

After my first thread, I bought MJ's Unscripted book at a local bookstore and took time to read it. Of course, this business concept does not fit all CENTS models. Time (still trade time for money) and Scalability (I have to do it myself). However, from the perspectives of C (control) and N (need), this is still a good one to start. The E (entry) is still in question because anyone can start to write something, but excellent at writing is another story. The plus - I have a glimpse of ideas to scale this business in the future, cannot do it just yet.

After considering all around, this is the best possible way I could give customers the results. Since English is not my first language, I need to triple my practice to make up for it.

Please PM me your request, and I will get your job done within one business day. In general, what I need to know is the products or services for the advertisement writing. That way, I can analyze your audience and deliver the best possible one for you.

PS. What I need in return is your honest feedback in reviews - this is the most important.

PS2. All delivered works are your right. You can use it both personally and commercially as you see fits.

PS3. I may use your review as my testimonial in the future. I will ask your permission first, and you have no obligation to give it if you don't want to. I won't ask the reason. It's your right, and I respect it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
If someone needs headline copy they're probably going to need copy for the body of the email / primary text for an ad as well.

Which means they'd rather just hire someone that can do both. Unless your headlines are so good they made millions in the past.. Which they aren't.

Forget about copywriting skills right now - you need to learn how to sell yourself and add value. Nobody gives a flying F*ck about you and 95% of the things you wrote. All people care about making money and looking good in the process.

And so..

Why would anyone pick you when you said you're just starting out? "FREE" doesn't seem attractive at all to someone with an actual business.

Why are you promising conversions when, again, you said you're just starting out? You don't know that.

And lastly - why do you need up to two business days to provide a few headlines, lol?

Here's what I would do:

1. Be honest and never overpromise
2. Expand your work to more than just headlines
3. Help someone with a new business here
4. Get results
5. Leverage said results for paid work

Paul96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 19, 2021
If someone needs headline copy they're probably going to need copy for the body of the email / primary text for an ad as well.

Which means they'd rather just hire someone that can do both. Unless your headlines are so good they made millions in the past.. Which they aren't.

Forget about copywriting skills right now - you need to learn how to sell yourself and add value. Nobody gives a flying f*ck about you and 95% of the things you wrote. All people care about making money and looking good in the process.

And so..

Why would anyone pick you when you said you're just starting out? "FREE" doesn't seem attractive at all to someone with an actual business.

Why are you promising conversions when, again, you said you're just starting out? You don't know that.

And lastly - why do you need up to two business days to provide a few headlines, lol?

Here's what I would do:

1. Be honest and never overpromise
2. Expand your work to more than just headlines
3. Help someone with a new business here
4. Get results
5. Leverage said results for paid work
Thank you for your honest feedback and golden advice.

Paul96

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 19, 2021
You're welcome. How you going to put it in use?
The only way I could start, gain traction and grow a sustainable business is to deliver results that solve customers' problems. There is no shortcut, and the act of sneaky pretentious like a snake oil salesman won't work here.

Another point here is the context is king. My reference is what you said about why I was bragging about conversion rate when I just started. It was like an act of pretentious, which was never my intention. I was only practicing headline/title copywriting, but I was dumb enough to forget the context. I was just a starter with no credibility before, and you were right about it.

I will help someone in need here, although I couldn't find a need for copywriting yet. But if about SEO, I could be of some help here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.