The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

Get Logo for FREE!

Logomet

Bronze Contributor
Dec 4, 2018
www.blooform.com
Hi,

Some of you know me as a Logomet and you've already seen my work.

Recently I did a complete rebrand of the service. The new name is Blooform!

I found some good stuff on this forum and I want to give back a bit as a rebrand celebration.

I'll design a professional logo for one of you, COMPLETELY FREE! Something clean that will work! Prices for my service like this are usually $500+.

How to enter?

1. Follow my Instagram account (@blooform)
2. DM me there with details of your business/brand (please mention that you've come from here)

Please DO NOT send me emails or forum messages. Really appreciate it.

This is my website: www.blooform.com
If you like my style and you think it will fit your brand, feel free to reach out!

Thank you!

*** Not sure if something like this is against the forum rules. If it is, I'll gladly remove the post.

Last edited:

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Hi,

Some of you know me as a Logomet and you've already seen my work.

Recently I did a complete rebrand of the service. The new name is Blooform!

I found some good stuff on this forum and I want to give back a bit as a rebrand celebration.

I'll design a professional logo for one of you, COMPLETELY FREE! Something clean that will work! Prices for my service like this are usually $500+.

How to enter?

1. Follow my Instagram account (@blooform)
2. DM me there with details of your business/brand (please mention that you've come from here)

Please DO NOT send me emails or forum messages. Really appreciate it.

This is my website: www.blooform.com
If you like my style and you think it will fit your brand, feel free to reach out!

Thank you!

*** Not sure if something like this is against the forum rules. If it is, I'll gladly remove the post.

Sent you a DM on IG - I don’t want to take the free logo offer away from somebody else, just want your opinion of a logo I already have. Thanks man, very cool of you to do this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum