The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get Logo for FREE!

U

User62861

Hi,

Some of you know me as a Logomet and you've already seen my work.

Recently I did a complete rebrand of the service. The new name is Blooform!

I found some good stuff on this forum and I want to give back a bit as a rebrand celebration.

I'll design a professional logo for one of you, COMPLETELY FREE! Something clean that will work! Prices for my service like this are usually $500+.

How to enter?

1. Follow my Instagram account (@blooform)
2. DM me there with details of your business/brand (please mention that you've come from here)

Please DO NOT send me emails or forum messages. Really appreciate it.

This is my website: www.blooform.com
If you like my style and you think it will fit your brand, feel free to reach out!

Thank you!

*** Not sure if something like this is against the forum rules. If it is, I'll gladly remove the post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Hi,

Some of you know me as a Logomet and you've already seen my work.

Recently I did a complete rebrand of the service. The new name is Blooform!

I found some good stuff on this forum and I want to give back a bit as a rebrand celebration.

I'll design a professional logo for one of you, COMPLETELY FREE! Something clean that will work! Prices for my service like this are usually $500+.

How to enter?

1. Follow my Instagram account (@blooform)
2. DM me there with details of your business/brand (please mention that you've come from here)

Please DO NOT send me emails or forum messages. Really appreciate it.

This is my website: www.blooform.com
If you like my style and you think it will fit your brand, feel free to reach out!

Thank you!

*** Not sure if something like this is against the forum rules. If it is, I'll gladly remove the post.

Sent you a DM on IG - I don’t want to take the free logo offer away from somebody else, just want your opinion of a logo I already have. Thanks man, very cool of you to do this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
U

User62861

Sent you a DM on IG - I don’t want to take the free logo offer away from somebody else, just want your opinion of a logo I already have. Thanks man, very cool of you to do this.
Thank you, very nice of you!

I’ll check it very soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!