What's new

Free webside builder with good monitization options?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
1,484
Location
PA/NJ
Rep Bank
$4,915
User Power: 756%
I'm about a week away from launching my fastlane plan, which primarily focused on Youtube, but also had an ancillary website to serve as the nexus for all my social medial outlets. I've cornered the market on securing my brand name (.com, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), and the big glut of launch day website and Youtube channel content is nearly done. I've secured the best filming and audio equipment for my application and funding, but not wanting to ignore the law of magnitude, I bought stuff that would easily lend to the highest quality of filming and editing possible eventually.

Here's my question: I can't do HTML or python or anything like that (I have limited JAVA, which I'm in a class for now, but that's it), so I was planning on using Weebly templates to launch the site. I was even OK with their small monthly fee to remove all mention of their brand from the site. What stopped me short was reading about their adsense monitization policy. In fine: They take 50% of adsense revenue.

As the time to upload has gotten closer, this has bothered me more and more. I am to get sponsors as soon as I release my first videos and can prove their value to affiliates by view count (I have a really good scheme for marketing them), but I don't want to overlook whatever revenue could come from general ads at these early stages when I'm working as fast and as hard as possible to recover costs, and Weebly, while effective, represents both a loss of control and a painful pound of flesh to part with.

So what I'm wondering is, are there any good free website builders (i.e., can produce modern looking websites with options like embedding Youtube videos, hotlinking to social media, and easily linking to an adsense account) that will produce the final product ready for FTP/domain transfer and without strings attached? If not, what's the best I can do in getting there? As soon as I am generating some revenue, I'm planning on getting Dream Weaver, or possibly farming out the development of the page to a third party.

Also, I know this isn't really blogging, but Youtube as an end in itself seemed to fit better here than anywhere similar.

Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jewi zua muulif ev XQ, us samif ov uav? Zua dep hiv e gsii edduapv vu guum esuapf xovj vu vitv fsowi ov. Xusfqsitt dep ci e gsoipfmz djenimiup; ov fuitp'v jewi vu muul moli vji figeamv vjini.

jvvq://ip.taqqusv.xusfqsitt.dun/opvsufadvoup/
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom