- Joined
- Aug 20, 2023
- Messages
- 311
Rep Bank
$1,896
$1,896
User Power: 212%
So I’m a bit annoyed right now…
Decided to start recording some podcast to go along with my business. Bought an external mic for my iPhone 11 and iPad 5th gen.
The mic CLEARLY said in the description that it works for both iPhones and iPads. Plugged it into both and neither one would detect an external mic.
Wacthed some YouTube videos and none of them helped solving this problem. Now you might be thinking that I’m clearly the problem….
While I’m certainly an idiot when it comes to many things in life, technology is something I have a pretty decent grasp on. Even dabbled with some computer hacking years ago in high school (and got in trouble for it. Oops!)
Said “F*ck it” and went and bought another microphone. It had great reviews from people saying that they use it on their apple devices. Cool!
Except it doesnt work either. Neither device will detect any microphones.
Ok fast lane crew… what am I missing here? I’d really just like a simple way to record some podcast with half decent audio.
Decided to start recording some podcast to go along with my business. Bought an external mic for my iPhone 11 and iPad 5th gen.
The mic CLEARLY said in the description that it works for both iPhones and iPads. Plugged it into both and neither one would detect an external mic.
Wacthed some YouTube videos and none of them helped solving this problem. Now you might be thinking that I’m clearly the problem….
While I’m certainly an idiot when it comes to many things in life, technology is something I have a pretty decent grasp on. Even dabbled with some computer hacking years ago in high school (and got in trouble for it. Oops!)
Said “F*ck it” and went and bought another microphone. It had great reviews from people saying that they use it on their apple devices. Cool!
Except it doesnt work either. Neither device will detect any microphones.
Ok fast lane crew… what am I missing here? I’d really just like a simple way to record some podcast with half decent audio.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
